Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BMPRS Telford 1 race 8th May  (Read 1826 times)

scoop

BMPRS Telford 1 race 8th May
« on: April 20, 2011, 01:32:40 pm »

What with the lovely warm weather  :-)) and with competitors eager to get booked in I've opened the booking office for the Telford race a week early  O0 go to www.bmprs.co.uk for details.
Don't forget just a few hours to go B4 the Nottingham booking office closes for Easter, the long range weather forecast promises a lovely warm day for Sunday  :-)) O0
Scoop

scoop

Re: BMPRS Telford 1 race 8th May
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 12:57:54 pm »

What with the lovely warm weather  :-)) and with competitors eager to get booked in I've opened the booking office for the Telford race a week early  O0 go to www.bmprs.co.uk for details.
Don't forget just a few hours to go B4 the Nottingham booking office closes for Easter, the long range weather forecast promises a lovely warm day for Sunday  :-)) O0
Scoop
Just heard a rumour that the Manchester crew will be racing at Telford  O0 :} :-)) talking of which....as it's been ' the wedding ' and yet another Bank Holiday on Monday I will accept bookings up to 9 pm Friday 6th May  :-))
Go to www.bmprs.co.uk for booking in details, click on venues then Telford, or click on the link on the welcome page.  O0
Scoop
ps The Nottingham race photo's are now on the BMPRS website
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 19 queries.