Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hello everyone!  (Read 1358 times)

seymore

hello everyone!
« on: April 20, 2011, 04:32:55 pm »

hi there!

greetings from New Hampshire {USA}!  I don't know where to start........well, I've been modeling most of my life, settling for doing ship models for the most part.  I've primarily done them in plastic, but one day, a wooden kit of the Nordkap came into my possession, and started me on a whole new venture.  it had been started....the framework was done, but not completed.  it was missing the hardware kit though....being a kit that is over 20 years old and stored in an attic all this time, the fellow I got it from couldn't find it.  looking for the hardware kit, I not only was able to get the kit, but came away with a kit of the Cux 87 as well.  a short while after that, I bought a kit of the Billing's Gothenborg at a amazing "I couldn't pass it up" price.  I seem to have gone bonkers over these wood kits.......and my wife is worried {not really}.  she's seen these kits in their construction......and now she doesn't want me doing plastic anymore!  I'm still kind of a newbie, but am learning more things every time I pick up the x-actor.  I will post pictures of the Cux 87 when I am able......and i have pictures of the Cutty Sark, even though I am still not finished yet with it.  I hope to have a lot of fun here and to meet new people is always a pleasure!
                                                                                                                                                                      Denis

Big Ada

Re: hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:33:07 pm »

Welcome aboard Seymore,  :-).

Len.

Kent, UK.

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:41:17 pm »

Glad youve joined Mayhem. Any problems you have will no doubt be speedly helped. JOHN.

Kleban

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 07:22:20 am »

Welcome to the forum Seymore  :-))

Looking forward to your contributions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.