Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 50 year old raf vosper  (Read 1982 times)

darrencuk

50 year old raf vosper
« on: April 23, 2011, 02:27:45 pm »

hi there i no i have been asking alot of silly question lately about diffrent basic things its just im trying to learn my father and grand father used to do alot off boats when me and my sister were very young as in im 25 now and they done them when i was 4  :-) lol well a while ago in early 2008 me my grand father and dad made the choice togther that we were going to get back in to boating after all these years so off we went to our local hobby shop and brought a model each sadly a month later we lost my grandfather at the grand age of 80. after many years me sitting around saying to the missis i would like to give them ago i decided i would but unforrtantly where my father done boats with his dad some times he finds it hard to talk about so i dont tend to go tohim for advice on say props and stuff hence why i ask on this site
but to happyer days when my grandad and dad quit the boats when i was young my grand father kept his first boat that he ever built from hand by a set off plans no kit job and he kept it in the shed i hadnt seen the boat since the day it got put away when i would say i was about 5ish and hadnt seen it since but yesterday after cleaning the shed out i came accross his box that he kept it in and decided to pull it out and take some thought id share them brings back alot memorys its still got a old 540 motor and a 2 channel reciver tried motor with a battery still turns over sweet as a nut and free hope u guys lik  :-)

dodgy geezer

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 50 year old raf vosper
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 03:23:40 pm »

Thanks for sharing these - it looks a great boat and a credit to your grandfather....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.