Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BMPRS Telford and Kingsbury  (Read 1978 times)

scoop

BMPRS Telford and Kingsbury
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:13:41 am »

Thanks to all the Telford crew for putting on another fabulous day of racing at Priorslee lake yesterday, especially Giles, Stuart & Jonathon (rescue)  :-)) :-)) :-))

The Kingsbury booking in office is open for our 22nd May race, contact Robin Butler via our website www.bmprs.co.uk, click on venues then Kingsbury or via the link on our welcome page  :-))

Telford results are already on the website  ;)

Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
Re: BMPRS Telford and Kingsbury
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 07:18:44 pm »

I had a nice day all be it my boat ran badly all day. Still with a bit of a engine strip down and short out my never ending drive line problems it should be good to run very soon. I have to say Telford lake is allways a fun lake. The wind and heavy down pores in between the sun made it for me. Those nice boaters at Telford made us all feel welcome. Cheers to you Telford mbc. :-)) :-))
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

scoop

Re: BMPRS Telford and Kingsbury
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 06:02:01 pm »

I had a nice day all be it my boat ran badly all day. Still with a bit of a engine strip down and short out my never ending drive line problems it should be good to run very soon. I have to say Telford lake is allways a fun lake. The wind and heavy down pores in between the sun made it for me. Those nice boaters at Telford made us all feel welcome. Cheers to you Telford mbc. :-)) :-))
Telford photo's courtesy of Judith Beesley are now on the BMPRS website www.bmprs.co.uk  O0 :-))
Scoop
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.