Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CHINESE POWER QUICK CHARGER PR-808  (Read 1849 times)

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
CHINESE POWER QUICK CHARGER PR-808
« on: May 09, 2011, 06:08:08 pm »

I PURCHASED DIRECT FROM CHINA,ON A WELL KNOWN AUCTION SITE, TWO 9.6V RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACKS AND TWO POWER QUICK CHARGER MODEL PR-808
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FIRST TIME I TRIED TO CHARGE THE BATTERIES THE CHARGER OVERHEATED AND ALMOST CAUGHT FIRE,WITH THE RESULT THE CHARGERS ARE NOW TOTALLY USELESS. THE SUPPLIER WILL REFUND WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF ORDER !! BUT AS IT WAS NOT RECEIVED AND USED IN THAT TIME,THAT STATEMENT WAS WORTHLESS, AND IN ANY CASE, THE POSTAGE i WOULD HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN THEM WOULD COST MORE THAN THE ITEM  IS WORTH. I KNOW NOT WHETHER THE BATTERIES THEMSELVES ARE ANY GOOD AS I HAVE NOT YET FOUND A CHARGER TO SUIT (9.6 2800mAh NI-MH)
I MUST add that I have bought over 1000 items from the auction site, and in the main have had little to complain about. this will teach me to buy this type of item from a model shop, but this is mainly to let others know of the POTENTIAL DANGER,of this particular charger.
Many thanks.
(Martin if this able to be put under other headings then I would appreciate it, thanks.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 23 queries.