Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Model Slipway  (Read 1444 times)

Patrick Henry

Model Slipway
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:14:27 am »

Yesterday afternoon I ordered a Club 500 kit from Model Slipway...ten minutes ago it arrived!

I don't know how on earth these people do it....but that is service par excellence!!

Thanks to Model Slipway and thanks to the Post Office.

Rich

Roadrunner

Re: Model Slipway
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 11:39:53 am »

When I ordered my Fathers for xmas ( given it was busy for the post office) ordered on the Monday arrived Wednesday morning!

Same time ordered from the component shop for some 7.2 battery packs to go with they arrived Tuesday afternoon ( late postman that day) and from giant cod, the radio link 2.4 tx set... arrived Thursday morning.

Now during xmas rush that was impressive!

Deep Diver

Re: supplers deliver/ Model Slipway
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 11:44:09 am »

Hi R/H

Yes some of them are good,
This is my one, placed an order with two company's on Sunday evening of the 24th April, 25th a Bank Holiday, delivered 13.00hrs on the 26th April, on the bike 29th, not bad I would say.
DD

CGAux26

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 06:42:43 pm »

You guys on the east side of the Pond are very fortunate to have such quick mail service.  The US Postal Service is best known as Snail Mail.  If I mail a letter from my home to a business 15 miles away, it may take 3 or 4 days or longer. ETC.   >>:-(

Dekan

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 06:50:08 pm »

I got a second hand book from Massachusetts to London in 4days so maybe snail mail is reserved for the US ctizen. :}
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.344 seconds with 21 queries.