Mess Deck: General Section > Other Hobbies and Interests

Hirobo Falcon 707 heli

(1/1)

gregk9:
YES, I have one of these, sitting up in my loft, gathering a lot of dust.
is complete mechanically, just minus the servo's, fitted with an os 60 heli engine.
id say engine has only run 20 hours in total [if that]
the heli itself has done little flight, as i rarely got past hovering stage before packing it in.

if anyone else has one of these but afraid to use theirs, due to lack of spares, heres a good way of getting a full set of spares!

airwolf572010:
Hi greg yeah I reckon they are a great machine. I am still learning on the Align electrics and this baby you have would be a powerhouse i would be keepin it if i was you wow what a break if you are selling it for someone in england there lucky people.
I will buy it send it to me in Aussie willl give you a fair price eh????

Armo :-))

gregk9:
To ship it that far away from me, id have to strip it down to some serious collection of bits to make sure it survived the journey. unfortunatey I no longer have the build manual, so it would then be a nightmare for the buyer to rebuild, so unless it can be collected in person, as built. it seems onlyu fair to a buyer.
thanks for the offer though, very much appreciated.

I will add that there is a spare pair of main blades and willing to throw in a sanwa 7 ch transmitter. oh and the original "fibre clutch" was replaced for a proper metal clutch with sprung shoes for better reliability and drive takeup.

To be honest, its worth it for the engine and tranny, even if someone scraps the rest !

but im no longer interested in heli's, but this is the best hope for it to go to a good home and it get used for what it was built for so to speak.

i'll have to get some pictures taken of it, maybe this will help you all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version