Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: APOLOGIZE...  (Read 5409 times)

rathikrishna

APOLOGIZE...
« on: May 22, 2011, 06:40:09 am »

Good morning Friends...now i am here is not RATHI, but ROOPESHKRISHNA, and i was requested to Rathi, to post all of my efforts here, as a relief and , yes was looking for some inspiration,in to my ill fated life...i am too thankful to you all , by ideas, care and love. and yes too sorry for the delay in my reply, was because of my unhealthy situation...i apologize to you all for posting my ideas in to Rathi's, was because of nothing, but was because of my helplessness...so apologize once again..after some relief, as i opened my forum profiles all over i wondered about the opinions and comments, that it was so inspiring to me...i tried many but i am still alive, and from words of my colleagues and seniors from the forum, now i understand i have more to do...so still i am not ok with my health...but i have only a little time to do some thing in to my modeling...i APOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL once again...

MARTIN SIR, i am so sorry for the issue with RathiKrishna...i know, i cant live without you all , here and yes in my LOVABLE Country...i understands that all you are loving me and caring me...its some inspiring from my ill fate...so i apologize for everything...but i request to you that i have to learn more from here...so please don't denies me, because its only hope to live...i am alone, poor, and only some ideas in model making...sorry for the delay in reply...sorry for everything..once again...

now i am in a little relief that i got an opportunity to do something to my nation...so by forgetting all pain..i am working on it...one project is completed and still working on other...thank you all for the prayer and care to me....thanks once again....Krishna

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
Re: APOLOGIZE...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 07:35:18 am »

Dear sir? Thank you for FINALLY apologising. Better late than never. I hope that now youve decided to be a
man at last. That you get some peace. Regretfully i would never believe anything you say or produce in
the future. Your previous actions speak for themselves. How are we expected to know that you really have poor health? If so then you have my sincere sympathy. Best wishes for the future. John.

rathikrishna

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 07:38:08 am »

Thank you Sir...and i know i have ample of things to do in my modeling life...all alone...so now i am too happy that for the care and love from you all...thanks once again...

nhp651

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 08:17:39 am »

well , krishna, I will offer you, as I have said in the past, and will do so in the future, a warm welcome back to the fold.......Some were hurt by your actions, and some amused........some just thought it a hoot ( a good laugh) that you carried out your posts as a woman.........and a glamerous looking one ..we even had men on this forum having thoughts about "Rathi"

everyone has had their say but I think it time to forgive and forget and get down to the modelling again, and as such I would hope that the mods will now lock this topic and leave it as is, before anything is said that some might find offensive.

neil

ACTion

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 08:34:04 am »

Do as you will, mate - but will you please make fewer posts in future? Once again I find that the list of postings on my Mayhem Homepage is nearly all yours. It looks like you've taken over the whole show (again). Why not put more information into each individual post or restrict your postings to maybe five per day?? O - and try to precis what you write, too.
DM

The long Build

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 08:53:27 am »

In all fairness and regardless of what has gone before from what I can see of the posts I can see no problems, some information a few pics , some more info and more pics, How it should be really..  Between the same period of time another  thread in chit chat (Which is Fine)  is running which is not informative in anyway, well not to me anyway..and its these post which I find swamp the system, least the other thread is a build thread. IMHO

Just a thought, if say a post runs to more than say 5 replies in a certain period could the system somhow condense it to read " Chit Chat Thread xxxxxxx  more than 5 posts"  within a period,   so only one line is shown ?. or 2 active thread boxs , one for general posts, and another smaller one showing the last 5 posts from an active thread, eg name the part, name the ship ect which can fill the whole page at times..

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 09:02:41 am »

Dave, I rarely look at the list of postings on the homepage. When firing up I just click on unread topics and read only those which are likely to interest me. Then click on 'Mark as read' to clear the rest. Next time you click on unread topics you will only see those which have been posted on since you last cleared the list. Saves an awful lot of time.

Colin

ayrshire andy

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2011, 09:04:12 am »

:-) Welcome back Roopesh, hope that you are well and that Rathi is well, do tell us about your current build when you have news for us, inspiration for us all please!

Best wishes our old friend,

Andy

PMK

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2011, 09:21:05 am »

When firing up I just click on unread topics and read only those which are likely to interest me. Then click on 'Mark as read' to clear the rest. Next time you click on unread topics you will only see those which have been posted on since you last cleared the list.

I think DM is merely suggesting that Mr Ladyboy should condense his topic into one single post, as opposed to clogging-up the Info Centre list with loads of separate post which all cover the same subject anyway.

Who gives a damn anyhow? Opinions are divided, but most folk will never take him seriously or believe anything he has to say ever again. He's now using ill health as an excuse for his past behaviour, but check his video @ 2:32. The dude looks a picture of health. And as for for being "poor" (his words), he seems to be enjoying all the trappings of modern technology, what with his digital camera, his video recorder, his computer, his Internet connection, money to buy his "thermocol" and gawd knows what else.

Yarpie

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 09:40:38 am »

Well krishna, if I were to be truthful (recognise the word?), I do not welcome back the "Model Boat Mayhemmer of the Year".

Regrettably you took us all for a ride (some more so than others) and now you return with a claim that you are in terminally poor health and you need us as friends. I hope that this is also a sham and that you are not indeed, in very poor health. I would not wish this on anybody.

As one human being to another, I accept your apology and endeavour to understand your need to mislead. But I really do feel that your return here would be counter productive to the site.

Have you tried to join other similar modelling sites to express your love of boat modelling? Or were they forewarned of your propensity to deceive?

Either way I will not be following your build reports because, to me at least, they would be incredible. (Interpret the word "incredible" as you wish, but I mean it strictly in its etymylogical sense).

Sorry to be so frank, but its better than being two-faced.

Yarpie.

JayDee

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is the VERY Best !
    • JOHN DOWD
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 09:54:53 am »

Krishna,

NO forgiveness from me

John.
My Projects, Photos and Videos
http://www.john-dowd.

ayrshire andy

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 10:05:49 am »

Golly, glad it's not you John that I will have to stand before on Judgement Day  :embarrassed:...time for us all to get back to the boat modelling methinks...IMHO...please... 

PMK

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2011, 10:34:19 am »

"Golly, glad it's not you John that I will have to stand before on Judgement Day..."

Maybe, but at least John doesn't go around pretending to be someone he's not.... unlike the person who signed his name at the end of this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7-kTntM91s&feature=related

And why is he wearing a female halterneck under the denim jacket? Re:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERyma1d3aJA&feature=related

...and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnIeHyqoFig&feature=related

mikearace

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 10:42:16 am »

A lot of us are poor or relatively poor in the current economic climate although there are always folk worse off than use somewhere.  A lot of us also have ill health issues, some serious soome not so serious.  But the majority dont use their economic or ill health woes on this site as an excuse to pretend to be someone else or some other gender or to try to obtain some sympathy. They jsut stick to what the site is for - exchange of info or ideas abotu modelling or some light hearted chat and banter.   Frankly looking at the latest frigate build it seems to be built in a ratehr large workshop in one shot.  Perhaps if I dress in a frock and pretend to be a woman people might feel sympathy for me only having a mere wood shed to do modelling in.  Sorry but its not a question of forgiveness I just wouldnt beleive a siingle word the bloke(ess) says from now on.  I cant see the point in the (gentle)(wo)(man)returning to the forum again.

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 11:01:54 am »

PMK`s most enlightening videos of "Rathi" is the clincher for me, no forgiveness  >:-o. The tattoo on his (moustache) left t1t (low-cut dress) is of an aircraft. I wonder if there is a squadron of Indian Air Force pilots peeing themselves over this.  He/she/it was discussed on RC India website.  I say "not wanted on voyage".   Andy, judgement day was yesterday , the moment is  gone. 
..well can you land on this?

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 11:12:46 am »

Publish and be damned Krishna. :-)) Many seemed to think that your posts (whether self generated OR copied) were informative and sparked a few grey cells. Most of the animosity seems to have being generated by the egg on a lot of sycophants faces cos they thought that a "Mere" woman was putting them to shame. {-)

Wash yer faces and gerra life. ;D

Ultimately it's down to Martin and possibly some overenthusiastic Mods. As some have stated in the past, you can always read who is submitting and chose to ignore. %%

Regards  Ian
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 11:25:28 am »

Ian , what about all the bullsh1t that went with it ?  Miles of electrons used-up with stuff that hardly anyone would use unless they were in the circumstances of the great pretence laid on thick with illness, poverty,travelling miles to internet connection, a domineering mother, social restrictions on females etc etc. The guy is trying for a second bite at the cherry...oops( didnt mean anything there !!!)   Every dog is allowed one bite, second one and it goes to the vet ! O0
..well can you land on this?

wesley

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 12:04:29 pm »

Looks like the "keyboard dictators" are out in force again with their pitchforks and torches!!!! <*< <*< <*<

Forgive and forget is my opinion.... At least he had the nads to apologise!!!!!  More than can be said for some on here!!

If I was a new member visiting for the first time, looking at this thread would put me off posting on here........

A sad day for model boating indeed <:( <:( <:( <:( <:( <:( <:(

Andy.

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 01:23:23 pm »

Dave, I rarely look at the list of postings on the homepage. When firing up I just click on unread topics and read only those which are likely to interest me. Then click on 'Mark as read' to clear the rest. Next time you click on unread topics you will only see those which have been posted on since you last cleared the list. Saves an awful lot of time.

Colin

Good idea,
O0 O0 O0 :-)) :-)) :-))

Roadrunner

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2011, 01:33:49 pm »

lol i just watched at the vids posted by PMK...

"xxxxx" all wrong with you bud, I for one think your a waste of oxygen, an attention seeking plonker with no credibility to any work you show on here, you hurt and offended many people last time with your he/she persona, in which you should be ashamed.

I for one will not be following your builds,

I have a feeling that you think we are all mugs and we will all accept you back seeing how many other forums have banned you permanently and we seem to be a 'soft touch' think on ...think on...

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2011, 01:38:09 pm »

PMK,

Don't know how you found the videos which cast a new light
Maybe this is appropriate
 %) %) %) O0 O0 O0

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 01:43:45 pm »

Has anyone noticed that his language on his build has improved dramatically from the broken language in this apology.
 O0 O0 O0 {-) {-) {-) %% %% %%

triumphjon

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 02:51:25 pm »

looks like another scam from where im sitting . there are other modellers in india who dont need to portray themselves as a woman to show the rest of the world what they are capable of making , WHY  has everybody been taken in by this con artist ?

ACTion

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2011, 05:12:48 pm »

I know it's not a truly democratic institution but the rancour caused by the return of this person to this forum will not go away until and unless the matter is settled. There seems to be no movement thus far on the part of Martin or his team to do anything about it so I have suggested to the moderators that the question of this person's continued membership should be put to a poll of members - simply to inform them of the strength of feeling one way or the other.
'T will be interesting to see what happens to my suggestion - if anything.
As for me, I don't think we should encourage weirdos even if they can make toy boats from cowpats.
Dave M

Roadrunner

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2011, 05:17:38 pm »

I agree stick a poll up Team Admin lets vote on it, only way to settle the matter in a democratic way, although admin are free to choose to take action with out the need for such a poll. After all we have faith in the keepers of the peace!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.