Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: APOLOGIZE...  (Read 5405 times)

Nige52

Re: APOLOGIZE...
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2011, 05:17:59 pm »

Although he hasn't affected me directly, I think the guy/ladyboy is simply enjoying taking everyone for a ride, I believe he gets off on it, especially seeing him is those videos dressed in women's clothes... {-) {-) Weirdo is a very good description I think.  %%

The long Build

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2011, 06:03:05 pm »

Has anyone noticed that his language on his build has improved dramatically from the broken language in this apology.
 O0 O0 O0 {-) {-) {-) %% %% %%

Yes I noticed that thought it was odd..

mikearace

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2011, 06:14:21 pm »

What he wears is a matter for him and if any bloke wants to dress in frocks thats there business and not mine and I dont have a problem with it.  Well there was an incident down the gut many years ago that did cause me a problem at the time and sobered me up but I try to forget that.  The issue is how can anyone at the moment believe a word he says and that this also isnt just a contiuation of his wind up?

Timo2

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2011, 06:25:37 pm »

Hi All

Full backing to D.M. ( ACTion )

Timo2   :-))

chingdevil

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 07:04:59 pm »

MODERATION

This thread is now locked

Brian

Global Moderator

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 07:19:39 pm »

Over the years, there have been quite a few Yellow & Red cards and outright bans here on Mayhem
 but Krishna aka. RATHI wasn't one of them.

Yes there was outright deception on Krishna  part (for whatever reason) and a one or two other issues off forum
but I don't see any reason why he can't return to the forum, the same as other members have. There have even been
some members that have had lifetime bans but eventually apologised for their actions and been accepted back to
the Mayhem so why should Krishna be treated any different.

I realise this whole thing leaves a 'bad taste' with some of us, a touch of resentment with others and in my own case
a certain amount of embarrassment and feelings of gullibility!

Anyway, a few lessons to be learnt but mostly, 'honesty is always the best policy.' ... and something about 'casting the first stone'!

Martin - Admin.
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 21 queries.