Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Linked Events

• BMPRS - Branston: June 19, 2011
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Next Race BMPRS - Branston  (Read 2130 times)

scoop

Next Race BMPRS - Branston
« on: May 25, 2011, 06:04:58 pm »

Andy Rennie OOD for Branston has informed me that the booking in office is now open for the race on 19th June, if it's anything like our first visit there this season it'll be a good 'un  O0
In the meantime BMPRS has a stand at Wickies Mayhem on the 28th & 29th May..... why not come along and visit us for our latest and up to date info  :-))

Cheers for now
Scoop

scoop

Re: Next Race BMPRS - Branston
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 01:16:44 pm »

Andy Rennie OOD for Branston has informed me that the booking in office is now open for the race on 19th June, if it's anything like our first visit there this season it'll be a good 'un  O0
In the meantime BMPRS has a stand at Wickies Mayhem on the 28th & 29th May..... why not come along and visit us for our latest and up to date info  :-))

Cheers for now
Scoop
Only two weeks to go before we return to Branston, should see some of us in a bit of a pickle (pun intended)  {-) :D :}
Spectators and new members always welcome, see our website www.bmprs.co.uk for details

Scoop

scoop

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 08:52:41 am »

Only two weeks to go before we return to Branston, should see some of us in a bit of a pickle (pun intended)  {-) :D :}
Spectators and new members always welcome, see our website www.bmprs.co.uk for details

Scoop
Only one week to go until our second visit of the season to Branston Water near Burton on Trent, don't forget the booking in office closes at 9.00pm on Thursday 16th June, contact our OOD Andy Rennie via the website www.bmprs.co.uk for details  :-))

Regards
Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 04:23:52 pm »

Sorry One & all I can't make it to this meet, But have a great days racing and I will hopfully see you all at Telford. :-))
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 22 queries.