Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Radio Controlled Model Boats. com  (Read 28348 times)

gwa84

Re: Radio Controlled Model Boats. com
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2011, 04:00:05 pm »

its working fine with Firefox  :-))

Number 6

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2011, 04:48:28 pm »

Tried to register but as with others cant see a code to enter as the code box just shows a red x

Same here, Dave.  >:-o

Roadrunner

« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2011, 05:36:55 pm »

Ok i have resolved the silly code issue by removing it completely enjoy  :-))

Peter

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Bioat Mayhem Forum is theBest!
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2011, 07:00:11 pm »

RR

Thanks, now registered without any problem.

Peter

AlanP

« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2011, 08:28:34 pm »

Thank you Roadrunner for interest, time and effort at getting the forum back up and running  :-))

Alan

Roadrunner

« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2011, 08:41:01 pm »

:-)) glad u guys r happy can i go sleep now  %%

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2011, 08:58:06 pm »

Road runner. I will be joining your new Forum. Can i say thank you for starting it. Im sure that few of us know
how much work you must have put in to get it up and running. May it thrive along with Mayhem. Thanks John. 

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2011, 11:02:45 pm »

Well done and hope there is a continued link between the two forums.

:-)) :-))

Roadrunner

« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2011, 11:13:43 pm »

I would like to think that can happen and will do my up most to ensure both forums can work together.

But we should not forget that its people like Martin that spend the time and money to keep these places open for us to have our natters, last thing i want is to step on his toes with my boots after all hes offered so much for so little, least i can do is show him the respect he deserves. After all i'm a Proud member of MBM and will continue to be one regardless  :-))

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2011, 11:23:09 pm »

True, and I did wonder why the two sites could not now be merged/amalgamated thereby avoiding the hissy fit dilemma.

Martin is obviously stable, level headed a bit mayhemish maybe.  ;) ;)

After all, pooling of catergories, resources, moderators, ideas etc and avoidance of duplication is always a plus.

Just an idea and never too late.

Roadrunner

« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2011, 11:36:53 pm »

Although true to every word and i would be in agreement, i must point out that, that could be said of every other forum out there to compile into one, but i honestly believe with this one being re-opened it comes down to a different breed of people wanted to take part.

I am as most know, fricking nuts so mayhem suits me just fine, where as others are after the 'quite life' so a forum fitting for them should be taken into consideration, And this explains why i offered to reset the forum for those people who wanted it.

My aim is to make sure the two forums can work together in harmony rather them be competitors I would hate to see that occur it leaves bad taste in everyone mouths!

I must also point out that many members here are not just dedicated to mahyem i am also members of 2 other forums ( excluding the one i have just re-built) and post there regularly too and yet i still find the time to post here and show my support to Martin the forum & its members.
 :-)) 

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2011, 04:04:48 am »

Good luck roadrunner, always room on 'tinternet for like minded people to share ideas.

I've found with this Forum that it has gone through many growing pains, evolutions, surgical procedures but if you
 have a clear goal in mind, members will see your ethos and accept is or reject it but either way, they'll need to know
 'what's what' and I recommend mutual respect must be made a priority from the outset.

Running a forum long term requires the 'patients of Job', but it's worth it.

Martin - Mayhem Admin.
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Roadrunner

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2011, 08:33:20 am »

Thanks Martin, support like yours makes the venture seam possible, with out it, i would be fighting a loosing battle  :-))

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2011, 09:31:37 am »

Running a forum long term requires the 'patients of Job'

Also requires a decent spile chunk {-)

Regards  Ian.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

Nige52

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2011, 10:37:06 am »

Running a forum long term requires the 'patients of Job', but it's worth it.

Martin - Mayhem Admin.

Was Job a doctor then as he had patients? Or did he have patience...?         {-) {-) {-) {-)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2011, 12:53:47 pm »

You and your earth English....

OK, ok, patience of Job!!!!  <*<

.... amazing how many other websites have that wrong too!
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2011, 11:00:14 pm »

Was Job a doctor then as he had patients? Or did he have patience...?         {-) {-) {-) {-)

Being a doctor Job's patients had to have patience because he was never on time.  O0 O0 O0

lotsaboats

« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2011, 10:19:39 am »

Although both RCMB's and Mayhem cover Model boats they are like chalk and cheese they can happily exist along side each other there is no point in joining them most folk are members of both and use each for different reasons.

wibplus

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2011, 10:43:25 am »

Is there a backlog of "signees" ? I have no received a confirmation email although when trying again to join, I was told "the username is already taken".   {:-{   {:-{   <:(

Patrick Henry

« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2011, 11:55:17 am »

I'm so very pleased to see that R C M B will be like the proverbial Phoenix rising from the ashes of RCMB...well done to Roadrunner for taking the task on.

I did give the matter of restarting the forum some serious thought, but decided against it...I have more than enough to do with the AMS forum and website, plus I've now taken on the job of AMS Secretary, so that's the main reason that I didn't. Oh, and I'd also like the time to build a sub or two...

Gentlemen, I wish you all the very best with the new forum, long may it run under it's new management. I sincerely hope it goes from strength to strength...good luck to all of you who sail in her.

Fair winds and calm seas...

Rich

Roadrunner

« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2011, 12:17:30 pm »

Is there a backlog of "signees" ? I have no received a confirmation email although when trying again to join, I was told "the username is already taken".   {:-{   {:-{   <:(

I've turned confirmation emails off along with the spam code, as so many people seam to have issues with this, once the names registered you can log straight in with the username you provided and password.

If you still can't log in pm me and i will look into it, however if the username is taken by someone else other then you, nothing i can do about it but say pick a new name!

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2011, 06:03:11 pm »

NB. Roadrunner, use  StopForumSpam, I've had hundreds of spoofing attacks in the last week!

Roadrunner

« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2011, 06:27:23 pm »

Thanks for that Martin  :-)) i hope not to have to use it .. but i have a feeling its going to come in handy!

''We currently have 4182637 spammer records in our database'' that's a lot of spam! anyone got a fork? :D

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2011, 07:42:26 pm »

The Paddleducks web site is also under attack at the present moment and Not accepting registrations because of the danger.

They have traced it to Russia or one of the satellite countries. So it's best to be on your guard.

Ken

Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

Stavros

« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2011, 08:41:44 pm »

I must be deleting over 30 per day off my Penrhyn Rally Centre forum

Stavros
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.