Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dive-in to Dusk. Saturday 6th August at St Albans.  (Read 1641 times)

Subculture

• Full Mayhemer
    • Dive-in to Model submarines
Dive-in to Dusk. Saturday 6th August at St Albans.
« on: June 26, 2011, 08:48:29 pm »

Hi folks,

Following on from the very successful Summer Dive-in a couple of weeks back, I'm pleased to announce a unique event- an evening Dive-in at the same venue. This will take place on Saturday 6th August, so pencil that one in your diaries.

The fun starts at 3pm, and goes on until dark, or your batteries are exhausted! The pool will be floodlit, of course you can also add some lights to your boat for added effect.

BBQ facilities are on site, and charcoal will be provided, so bring along some bangers or what have you along to cook-up if you like. We also have a cheap bar which serves a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments. There is free parking on site for up to about 15 cars, and some additional parking along the road.

St Albans is easily reached by road and rail, being close to the M25 and M1.

All details are on the flyer, but for clarity I'll repeat them here.

Entry is £5 per person, a nominal £1 for spectators

The venue address is-

St Albans Sub Aqua Club
Cotton Mill Lane
St Albans
AL1  1HJ

Here is the location on Google Maps-
http://www.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=8029491325922838352&q=st+albans+sub+aqua+club&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=sub+aqua+club&hnear=City+of+St+Albans,+Hertfordshire

Hope to see you there!

Andy

eddieboote

Re: Dive-in to Dusk. Saturday 6th August at St Albans.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 11:20:54 pm »

Great event. Was nice meeting everyone. Would have been great to have brought my U-boat along U-96. Well I bought another U-47. Enjoyed the show, many thanks for making me and my colleague very welcome. Cheers, Eddie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.