Shows, Events, Club websites and Club Events > Club Events and News

GRMBC bring and buy

(1/4) > >>

captain ron:
Just to let everyone know Glasgow Richmond Model Boat Club are holding their annual bring and buy sale on Sunday 7th Aug at the clubhouse at Richmond Park Glasgow.
The clubhouse opens as usual at 11 am but the sale doesn't start till 3pm. Theres a BBQ and evening sail 6pm till 9pm so should make an interesting day/evening.
All are welcome so come a long and enjoy the day and evening and grab a bargain. Refreshments are available throughout.
Sale items are not just model boat related but can be any modelling item....boats...cars....plastic kits....helicopters.....planes...trains....tools....etc.
This is the ideal time to get rid of those surplus modelling items just bring along and put them on the table. A modest 5% fee will be charged on each sale to support club funds.

nhp651:
hi captain ron,
 I'll be up in the area on holiday at Largs,  from the 6th, but no room in the car ( with a full family complement) to bring a couple of lifeboat kits I have for sale.
If I brought along a sheet of paper with both articles on, could I put that up with contact details, and if any buyers want them, could post to them and give you your commission.
I'll never get round to building them and so are wasted just sat in my shed.

cheers,
neil.

captain ron:
Neil, 

Shouldn't be a problem and it would be great to meet another mayhemer.

Just a thought you could put the family on the bring and buy table and take loads of goodies back down the road in the empty car.

captain ron

nhp651:
Unfortunately the family have the idea that when I get to a boat meeting I become even more boring than I normally am and say that I am totally boring and an embarrasment to them...........so to see them at something like that would be akin to seeing the aurora astralis in the northern hemisphere {-) {-) {-) {-)

I'll be glad of the peace and quiet just to mingle on my own, lol

what attractions are there in Richmond Park for the kids though?, could they occupy them selves for an hour or two.And thanks for the invitation.

cheers, neil.

Shipmate60:
Plenty of animals to watch, oops sorry that's the members.

Bob
ex GRMBC Member

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version