Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Packing in smoking  (Read 14452 times)

rickles23

Re: Packing in smoking
« Reply #75 on: September 08, 2011, 01:38:07 pm »

Hi,
To give up cigarettes is a question of WON'T power, not will power.
Regards

wullie/mk2

« Reply #76 on: September 08, 2011, 02:15:48 pm »

RSPCA told me to speak to the police, they said the reason they could not do anything was that I was on its home ground, even though I was at the communal entrance to the building, and it was my fault for getting bitten because I intervened in a 'dog fight', I tried arguing that a rotweiler sneaking up on a tiny little dog hardly constitutes a dog fight, but it got me nowhere. so I still have to put up with it living 3 doors away from me.
Recent case in Dundee Scotland, Staffie escapes from garden attacks neighbours cat,cat is seriously injured,Vets bill, in excess of £600, owner of Staffie was taken to court, and Staffie ordered to be put down,....Hue and Cry in local paper, Save the Staffie,..forget about the cat, ..its a dog thing, dogs chase cats????

richtea

« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2011, 02:45:17 pm »

If a dog is properly trained, it will not chase anything unless told to by its owner.
We have had dogs and cats for years and never had a problem.
In the 80s we had a Great Dane that was mistreated by its previous owner.
Once she had got used to us and settled down she even did nursemaid duties for the new born kittens while the mother went out to do her duties.
Neglect by the owners is the biggest problem with dogs.
Some people think its clever to have their dog chase other peoples pets.
If the owners behaved more responsibly or were made to by law
then these attacks by aggressive dogs would become less frequent.

pettyofficernick

« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2011, 03:35:00 pm »

The drunken T**t that owns the rottweiler thought the whole episode was funny, not capable of looking after himself let alone a large badly trained ex guard dog. On a more positive note, I am back on course with packing in the fags now that the initial horror is over. :-)) :-))

Nordsee

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2011, 03:37:37 pm »

Sorry to hear about your pet, I do hope you have not started to smoke continuosly again, remember how good you felt while you had stopped, keep up with The Cure, it is well worth the effort, but you know that already!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 20 queries.