Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you blessed with a model boating compatible indulging spouse?  (Read 5127 times)

Abuelo3

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Are you blessed with a model boating compatible indulging spouse?
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 11:24:43 pm »

¿Are they of some different kind?
I'm an lucky one, here at the Hobby shop She whomost be ob...   said My husband Ned,NEED that or that, When I give Her the radio, She almost cry, She searching for a piece every time that I drop it, She help me to sand (fiberglass), She give my dinner at my bench, She never said nothing even I am cutting some hardwood with an electric saw at 3 a.m. She give at every special day, weeding anniversary for example a model ship kit. the biggest room at home is for my shop, She gave mi boats in our bedroom, She have ships at the dinner etc. SHE IS BEATIFULL, it is a good life or what....

Liverbudgie2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2011, 11:29:58 pm »

I'm an lucky one, here at the Hobby shop She whomost be ob...   said My husband Ned,NEED that or that, When I give Her the radio, She almost cry, She searching for a piece every time that I drop it, She help me to sand (fiberglass), She give my dinner at my bench, She never said nothing even I am cutting some hardwood with an electric saw at 3 a.m. She give at every special day, weeding anniversary for example a model ship kit. the biggest room at home is for my shop, She gave mi boats in our bedroom, She have ships at the dinner etc. SHE IS BEATIFULL, it is a good life or what....

Your spoilt.....BTW how's the finger/thumb?

LB

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2011, 11:33:23 pm »

Fine at the moment Godo, but you have only just got married {-)
Hope you and your family are all well.
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

Abuelo3

• Shipmate
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2011, 11:36:33 pm »

Very fine thank You very much it is not a good looking one but operative, I'm tipping now with my finger, 22 days work off, full pay. :embarrassed: O0

Abuelo3

• Shipmate
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2011, 11:39:58 pm »

HEY HEY, VIVA VIVA DickyD it is good thing hear something from You, BEST WISHES :-))
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.