Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scale model photos  (Read 18091 times)

Peter T

• Full Mayhemer
  • On the River Itchen
    • Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club
Re: Scale model photos
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2006, 02:32:09 pm »

You haven't got mine on there yet Peter, its the one above your thread. If I can stay out of hospital long enough and the water level doesn't drop much more I will get it on the water at Setley. Might even see you there with your camera. If I've got the ballast right it might even float.

Cheers Richard ::)
Hi Richard, are you talking about the Snowberry?  I'm at the pond most Sundays but have to earn my model boat funds during the week!  But if I'm there and the weather's favourable I'll be taking snaps,
Peter
Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club ...meets at Setley Pond in the New Forest, near Brockenhurst, southern England, UK. Scale and Yacht racing sections.
webmaster@srcmbc.org.uk
http://www.srcmbc.org.uk for Photo & Movie galleries, Members adverts

Peter T

• Full Mayhemer
  • On the River Itchen
    • Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2006, 02:36:27 pm »

Nice Album/collection Peter.

Have put the link in my fav's for an  indepth looksee later,

Cheers

Steve ;)
Thanks, Steve. Among my favourites are the photos of the Salamis square rigger in the sailing ships album.  Howver you have to admire the liners in the passenger vessels section.  The QM2 model has actually been used in the swimming pool on the QM2!
Cheers,
Peter
Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club ...meets at Setley Pond in the New Forest, near Brockenhurst, southern England, UK. Scale and Yacht racing sections.
webmaster@srcmbc.org.uk
http://www.srcmbc.org.uk for Photo & Movie galleries, Members adverts

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2006, 04:41:34 pm »

You haven't got mine on there yet Peter, its the one above your thread. If I can stay out of hospital long enough and the water level doesn't drop much more I will get it on the water at Setley. Might even see you there with your camera. If I've got the ballast right it might even float.

Cheers Richard ::)
Hi Richard, are you talking about the Snowberry?  I'm at the pond most Sundays but have to earn my model boat funds during the week!  But if I'm there and the weather's favourable I'll be taking snaps,
Peter

Thats the one Peter. Actually did it as the Saucy as there seems to be a lot of Snowberrys around. Wanted to be a bit different.

I've been a bit under the weather lately but will hopefully make it to Setley in the near future.

See you there .   Richard ;D ;D

Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

Sub driver

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2006, 06:12:52 pm »

Here,s some I took at Ellesmere Port Show,
;D eer that's one of my boats thanks for the interest ! 8) 8)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.