Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: a man's castle(shed)  (Read 11595 times)

bat44

a man's castle(shed)
« on: August 29, 2011, 02:24:13 pm »

well it may be small but it is all mine and er in doors has not a say in what happens in side it, as i have told her she is not to go in side  >>:-( <*<  because you know what will happen when they get a foot in the door

John Mk2

Re: a man's castle(shed)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 03:19:09 pm »

Same as my 2nd shed that ! Plus far to many man drawer's in the house (Or so Ive been told)  %)

nhp651

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 04:01:12 pm »

All ya need now is a bar at one end, and a silver pole in the middle for yer dancers.....the misses will never know if you spray instant dust and saw dust onto the windows {-) {-) {-) {-) {-) {-)

bat44

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 06:18:45 pm »

girls going through the house mite give the game away but could give it a go

tony52

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 10:11:45 pm »

well it may be small but it is all mine and er in doors has not a say in what happens in side it, as i have told her she is not to go in side  >>:-( <*<  because you know what will happen when they get a foot in the door

Just wait until she wants somewhere to overwinter her prized geraniums, or store her plant pots. lol.

bat44

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 12:01:52 pm »

not if i can help it

Patrick Henry

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 12:20:24 pm »

There speaks a very brave man....

Rich

pugwash

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2011, 12:51:45 pm »

It happened to me - She had a little shed for garden furniture ect then she wanted a greenhouse so the shed got knocked down
and all the furniture crept into my workshop closely followed by a saddle and harness, then a shelf full of concoctions for her plants
(can't leave them in the greenhouse they will get damp) final straw she got a bike and yes also into the workshop.
Dont ever let them get a foothold inside!!!

Geoff

bat44

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 04:47:39 pm »

so what is the best way to keep re in doors out

pugwash

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 04:59:39 pm »

~It's off to the farm suppliers and get a battery operated electric fence and wire it up to the shed door handle.
It wont cause any great harm BUT REMEMBER TO WEAR RUBBER GLOVES WHEN OPENING THE DOOR YOURSELF
I will buy whoever tries this a crate of ale.  Bet nobody has the nerve to try it.

Geoffcolor]

boatman 101

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 10:21:15 pm »

~It's off to the farm suppliers and get a battery operated electric fence and wire it up to the shed door handle.
It wont cause any great harm BUT REMEMBER TO WEAR RUBBER GLOVES WHEN OPENING THE DOOR YOURSELF
I will buy whoever tries this a crate of ale.  Bet nobody has the nerve to try it.

Geoffcolor]
HI GEOFF when i read this i nearly died  {-)
but i think you are right nobody dares if i tryed that she would be out with the old  <*< an she would be  >>:-( as i must admit my missus has stated to take over my shed as hers is full of junk what she says she wants an that im building my nimitz in her kitchen mind you i must clean up after every build session
chris

bat44

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 03:04:48 pm »

well she has said she will not want to use it so i should start believe her right ? :(( :((

richtea

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 03:45:02 pm »

well she has said she will not want to use it so i should start believe her right ? :(( :((

Don't forget it's a womans prerogative to change her mind  O0

bat44

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 11:18:32 am »

now i got her girl friends  wonting to come round and paint it pink with flowers on it   >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( >>:-(

stew49

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 12:23:44 pm »

Get some nice big spiders. it keeps my wife out of my shed  {-)

bat44

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 03:47:24 pm »

will work on er in doors but not on some of her friends

pettyofficernick

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 04:00:58 pm »

I got rid of the wife, much easier than shed security. Now I work in the house, clean up when I need to and no interference. :} :} :} :}

thegrimreaper

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 06:50:00 pm »

Geoffcolor]

right you owe me a crate of ale pugwash  missus said she wanted curly hair this idea of yours worked pugwash also stops the cats weeing on the shed  :-)) :}

pugwash

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 07:03:00 pm »

My god what size cats have you got over there that can reach the door handle and would like some photographic evidence of the
little ladies hair standing on end

Geoff

dodgy geezer

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 07:50:43 pm »

FILL IT UP WITH YOUR STUFF FIRST!!!

bat44

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 09:28:24 pm »

if i did that to the cats she would kill me then she would have the shed then

ben hall

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 10:25:45 am »

I'm surprised now one has said put a lock on it  its what i did i gave my mum a key pretended I lost mine so took hers and Ive conveniently  %) misplaced them every time she wants to go in   :-X

bat44

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2011, 11:17:03 am »

yes but what happens when you are in side it then er in doors comes in then what? if you argue to much that means no more cups of tea and cake when you wont one and er in doors cakes are good so you have to go and make your own and that means going into her kitchen and that's a total new ball game

ben hall

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2011, 04:04:56 pm »

you make a good point but your shed like my one has a window so she can see in anyway but this Technic is to stop er and er friends coming in unattended and making the place tidy and flowery and organized aka: hell

kk

unicorn

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2011, 08:16:16 pm »

%) %) %) %) %) %) %) %)

Yes! but what happens when your inside it then `er in doors creeps down the path and locks you in !!

Do you    1  phone a friend                     --  oh! forgot the phone
                             2  dig a tunnel                         --  oh! no gardening tools allowed in the castle
                             3  plead forgiveness                 --  oh! no brownie points left
                             4  look for the spare key           --  oh! the electric`s turned off and we have no candles
                             5  ?????????????????
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.