Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Precedent Perkasa test run.  (Read 2453 times)

biggus ditchus

Precedent Perkasa test run.
« on: September 19, 2011, 09:54:50 pm »

Picked this up from JB and what a great guy to deal with, There was some debate that it was the Brave Borderer but apart from the P1011 on it I cant see anyother similarity so I presume its a Perkasa (If some one could confirm this).    Also whilst fitting all the electronics I found the name Stan Cheetham written on the inside of wheelhouse along with the year 1994, andhad to wonder if Stan was a member on here, would be nice to get some input from who I presume is the guy who did a great job of building it in the first place.

Anyhow I managed to get it on the water this past Sunday now running a 900kv outrunner motor, 80a esc and 3s lipo (did try 4s but it was a bit mad) and thought I would share the video footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsIlBEtLdRA

A mate of mine picked a Huntsman 31 off JB at the same time and we hope to have that running wednesday.

philk

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Precedent Perkasa test run.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 01:06:47 am »

morning

just checked out the vid that runs great. it is the perkasa. bb had a shorter front to the superstructure finishing just by the windshield

phil

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
Re: Precedent Perkasa test run.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 07:35:45 pm »

Picked this up from JB and what a great guy to deal with, There was some debate that it was the Brave Borderer but apart from the P1011 on it I cant see anyother similarity so I presume its a Perkasa (If some one could confirm this).    Also whilst fitting all the electronics I found the name Stan Cheetham written on the inside of wheelhouse along with the year 1994, andhad to wonder if Stan was a member on here, would be nice to get some input from who I presume is the guy who did a great job of building it in the first place.

Anyhow I managed to get it on the water this past Sunday now running a 900kv outrunner motor, 80a esc and 3s lipo (did try 4s but it was a bit mad) and thought I would share the video footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsIlBEtLdRA

A mate of mine picked a Huntsman 31 off JB at the same time and we hope to have that running wednesday.

Pm on its way..!

Perkasa looks great on the water, I'm really pleased to see it running so well, How's the Huntsman coming along  :-))

JB. 
XJ6 - Powered by Jaguar   JB - Powered by Model Boat Mayhem - Currently On sabattical (forced-unpaid!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 22 queries.