Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: lost boat  (Read 13324 times)

garston1

Re: lost boat
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 07:43:30 pm »

i cant beleive it im so hacked off. took my brushless boat out today brand new turnigy 3300 3s lipo and it burnt out in the middle of the lake!! drifted into a centre island and now stuck there. i cant get it back ive had to come home with no boat!! has anyone got any words of encouragement before i hang up my tools?

Don't drop your tools when you hang them up!

MikeA

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 07:59:46 pm »

those are words of advice not encouragement  {-) :-)) ill take it anyway

MikeA

« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2011, 06:47:07 pm »

After learning lessons from making mistakes on my previous boat i have built a new one with the salvaged parts.

Spook

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 12:11:17 am »

Murphy's law of model boating #1001

If your boat cuts out in the middle of the pond, no matter which way the wind is blowing it will always end up in the most inaccessible spot
  <:(
LOL, I have a r/c yacht and the on/off switch decided to go on the fritz in a tight turn, locking the rudder, in the middle of the lake and the yacht decided to pirouette like Nureyev on steroids. I had no waders but thankfully it was summer time and I was wearing shorts and the lake is only about a metre deep, so I could wade out and retrieve it. But I had a very uncomfortable drive home. :-)

brianB6

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2011, 02:18:58 am »

O'Tooles Law
'Murphy was an optomist'

MikeA

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2011, 09:46:33 am »

at least it was only a meter deep though, i was contemplating swimming and if it was summer i would have been daft enough to swim for it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.