Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: blackpool show  (Read 1923 times)

elvis

blackpool show
« on: October 15, 2011, 05:48:15 am »

hi all.
well thats horses sorted and the stables cleaned out, horsebox sorted for todays jumping avent (partner and kids sorted for the day).
just need to go and mark a carpark out in town for the army coming to town today and then its down to blackpool for a great day in the show.
and its still only 5.45 in the morning.(i must be mad) {-) %% {-)
all the best
dave

JB

• Full Mayhemer
  • Resting in Drydock.
Re: blackpool show
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 06:01:59 am »

You'll be in good company then  %% {-)

I'll be there later on.. 1pm I hope, can you save a space for my car too? {:-{
XJ6 - Powered by Jaguar   JB - Powered by Model Boat Mayhem - Currently On sabattical (forced-unpaid!)

wullie/mk2

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 01:50:54 pm »

hi all.
well thats horses sorted and the stables cleaned out, horsebox sorted for todays jumping avent (partner and kids sorted for the day).
just need to go and mark a carpark out in town for the army coming to town today and then its down to blackpool for a great day in the show.
and its still only 5.45 in the morning.(i must be mad) {-) %% {-)
all the best
dave
what do ya mean .."you must be mad,....of course yer Mad,

elvis

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 07:27:17 am »

hi all.
told you i was mad, came home with a train set {-)
great day out
all the best

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2011, 12:35:35 am »

My first time at the Blackpool Show.VERY impressed by the standard of models,and the number of trade stalls.All traders I had dealings with, were full of advice and help where needed.The modellers I talked to were very friendly and informative,and I am hoping some of the contacts I made,will keep in contact. I am Lifeboat orientated,but everyone must have appreciated the work that went into the Talus Lifeboat Tractor,which took 19 years to build.The teddy Bear Lifeboats and vehicles were certainly show stoppers,and brought a smile to all.
                        Thanks to everyone involved in making the show a success, exhibitors and traders alike.....I will certainly be there next year,all the way from Deepest Cornwall.
                                                            Thanks also to the guys on the L.B.E.S. stall, who all made me so welcome.

nhp651

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2011, 07:54:01 am »

and you know you're always welcome to pop in for a chat and a coffee at my gaff, Mick....was a real pleasure to meet you.

neil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.