Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does anyone sail at Bicclescombe Park in Ilfracombe... ?  (Read 1505 times)

Artistmike

• Full Mayhemer
  • North Devon
Does anyone sail at Bicclescombe Park in Ilfracombe... ?
« on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:39 pm »

I ask as I'm over near Bideford and I'm looking for somewhere to test the fishing boat that I'm just restoring and there's nowhere here that's easily accessible.  I just wanted to know if anyone can sail there, when it's open,  how easy it is to park near the water ( I have trouble walking very far) and if anyone goes there regularly as it's nice to sail in company.   :-)  I'm not a member of the club there but I'm also wondering whether it may be worth joining to get on the water on a more regular basis .....

Any help and advice much appreciated ! :D
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw    :)

Mk1

Re: Does anyone sail at Bicclescombe Park in Ilfracombe... ?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 12:44:49 am »

Hi Bicclescombe Park is used by the Ilfracombe Model Boat club on Sundays 10 to 12 am and Wendesdays 10 to 12 am If you type in Ilfracombe Model Boat Club you should get there web site were there is more information. Its about a 1 to 2min walk from were you park easy going.

John

Artistmike

• Full Mayhemer
  • North Devon
Re: Does anyone sail at Bicclescombe Park in Ilfracombe... ?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 06:39:41 am »

Thanks for that John, I've found that and I shall get in touch with them with a view to popping over !  :-))
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw    :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.