Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ellesmere Port 2012  (Read 1470 times)

garston1

Ellesmere Port 2012
« on: November 28, 2011, 08:12:44 pm »

During the Spring Show at Ellesmere Port this March, there will once again be the very popular Bring and Buy.At the 2011 show there were over 30 boats that sold in the 2 day period, i think that beats Blackpool's Bring and Buy (again)! Anything remotely to do with model boats will be accepted, including books, drawings, fittings, tools etc.  Selling prices will be held at 2011s, £3.00 per item to sell, but NO percentage of the selling price fee after that, £3.00 is all you pay! So bring all your unwanted items and make yourself some money, or just come and Browse/find yourself a bargain. Please get in touch with me if you are interested in selling,  yewgarth@ntlworld.com Thanks, Martin !  :-))

Norseman

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Ellesmere Port 2012
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 10:48:40 pm »

Is there a date set Martin?

Dave

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 10:29:53 am »

i think that beats Blackpool's Bring and Buy (again)!
Maybe.  Does it also beat the £265.77 that ours raised for the RNLI? Plus whatever the gift aid attracted.  That (support of the RNLI) is the aim and intention of the 10%, and if the item doesn't sell, there is NO CHARGE.  That beats £3 anytime.  The seller also has a choice, they can pay 7% up front.  On anything less than £42, thats a lower charge than the flat £3.
All this in an effort to be fair to all WITHOUT RESORTING TO ANY CHEAP KNOCKING OF ANYBODY ELSE'S EFFORTS.
I don't like the idea of pushing "my" show on somebody else's show thread, but since "my" show was being denigrated by the thread originator, I felt a response giving some facts was required.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

mersey dave

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 12:16:53 pm »

Is there a date set Martin?

Dave

Hi Dave, yes it will be held on the 3rd-4th march.

Regards Dave.

Norseman

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 03:00:04 pm »

Cheers Dave - I'll pop it in the diary.

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 22 queries.