Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RPMTECH AND 1/72 KILO KIT  (Read 2248 times)

REDDEVIL

RPMTECH AND 1/72 KILO KIT
« on: December 16, 2011, 07:49:31 am »

Good day all. After almost two years waiting for Mr. Palumbo to send either the sub or the money, he seems missing because doesn't answer my messages in his webpage and in his personal e-mail Addres. Also Ian (AKA COSMO) seems to have vanished after some encouraqging messages about solving this situation. As every other things have failed, I tried to contact with F.B.I, because what Mr. Palumbo have done is a fraud in the internet, which is qualfied as federal crime. AS I live in Spain, this attempt was fruitless (at this moment). What I've done now is requiesting US Embassy in Spain and Spanish Embassy in US about what can I do to have the money back. I encourage you all in the same situation to do the same, and people in the States to talk with F.B.I. I can provide you aditional data on people affected by this man's actions. Union makes force.
Regards from Madrid.
Juan Carlos.

Robert F.

Re: RPMTECH AND 1/72 KILO KIT
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 11:36:59 pm »

Juan,

after reading your posting, I became a bit curious. A few years ago, I also thought about buying one of his Kilo kits.

When googling for RPM Modeltech, I found a whole new website. It has very little content (yet?) No sign of the hydrofoil he was working on at the time. No sign of a Kilo kit either, except from a photograph (in the background of the home page), which was also used in the old website. in fact, just a few submarine kits and a T-rex kit can be found.

Also, the "about us" section is "under construction".  But there is also a section "contact us". which does seem to work.

Hope this helps,

regards,

Robert

REDDEVIL

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 02:15:55 pm »

Thanks to you. I've been dealing with this matter in many forums last weeks, and also contacted with Mr. Palumbo through his web. He answred his building program is completely out of control and don't know wheater or if he is going to fulfill m y order. I intend e-mail him again one of these days looking for some information, but are quite sure that my money os completely lost.
Regards.

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 07:44:56 pm »

Im not sure what the law is where you live but in Britain if you paid by card then if its over £100 then you can claim from your card provider.John.

REDDEVIL

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:41:03 am »

I'll tr to ask about, but the problem is that I'm dealing with this since january 2010, and don't know if time elapsed has made any possibility of claimming expire, as occured with Pay Pal. Anyway, thank you for the information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.