Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blown Mtroniks speedo  (Read 8690 times)

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Blown Mtroniks speedo
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 10:09:27 am »

I have to agree with Daveorgan all my units from M Troniks have had a label fitted to them, this label is very hard to remove. On the topic of sending the units back for repair this may be hard to do because the units are sealed in a potting compound to make them water proof.  Any problems that I have experienced with genuine M Troniks equipment has been sorted out very quickly by the staff at M Troniks. Check out M Troniks websites for ex demo units.  You can save a substantial amount of money by buying these.  24 month warranty I believe.   

AS SAID EARIER BY FELLOW MAYHEMERS, PLEASE BE AWARE OF COPIES THAT MAY BE OUT THERE. 

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

daveorgan

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 04:36:09 pm »

I see today he has ended his items early and has not relisted anymore

dickyp

« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 04:46:30 pm »

Like others, I have only good words for Mtronics. Althiough I had a problem with an item their Customer Service was great and remedid this immediately.

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 07:46:51 pm »

It does seem to me that mtronics does seem to suffer from people being unable to program. This nearly always appears to be user related A recent post in question being a gentleman using old car based equipement that needed the plug reversed I expect Mtronics will put a warning on their website about the unlabled Esc,s. John.

Merseymart

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 06:13:33 pm »

I phoned up and spoke to their service department, explained what had happened and the chap on the phone asked me to send it back and pop in a note explaining what I'd just told him and he would get an engineer to take a look at it. I sent it off last Thursday (1st Dec) and this morning a brand new replacement arrived in the post! 10/10 to Mtroniks for good customer service. It would of been easy to tell me that because I'd modified the speedo that my warrranty was invalid. But in this day and age, its nice to see a company that uses common sense and seen that the tamiya to deans alteration and hardwiring of the motor and bypassing the bullet connectors wasn't connected to the thing doing its genie and throwing its hand in when it was only a week old.  :-)

daveorgan

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 06:22:09 pm »

like wise same happened to me  see other post help with blown mtroniks i too modified them and after one day they blew on me never had chance to use them .
sent them back and they changed no problem can not rate mtroniks customer care enough  :-)) :-))

red181

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 01:38:49 am »

2 yrs ago, I bought an mtroniks esc from that ebay seller, who conveniently is located very close to mtroniks, he told me he was linked to them, selling discontinued, and used, poss returned and repaired items. I also had some mtroniks motors off him last year, check out his feedback and items sold, all mtroniks, tut tut, bit of dodgy dealing on the bay me thinks! <*<

Merseymart

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 11:17:23 am »

Very true Dave. There customer service really is as good as everyone else told me.  :-)

Hope your radio gear doesn't play up again Paul if you're down the lake on Sunday for the last 500 race.
If I can get out of the decorating and have the plastering finished in time for Sunday morning, I'll pop down as a spectator!

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2011, 06:55:52 pm »

I do wonder how its possible to repair them. Everything is inpotted in resien. So Only the case and wiring could be used, doubtful. John.

Welsh Wizard

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 11:35:38 pm »

I asked him WHY it was an unlabeled controller and his ans was It has been removed from a rc car and was never used LOL

Dave
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.