Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ESC  (Read 6509 times)

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
Re: ESC
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 03:40:16 pm »

You wont go far wrong with Daves gear. Its also repairable should you make a mistake. John.

Angus64

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 04:42:38 am »

Hi John S. He is very well respected around the model boat builders, I noticed his repair policy on the home page of his web site although I will be trying hard not to make a mistake with the fit up  :-)).

Angus.

irishcarguy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Happiness is running from a grizzly and escaping
    • Britishcars International. org.
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 07:20:35 am »

Hi Angus, you will be impressed with the quality of Dave's kit , & he is super fast at replying to any questions you may have, Dave is a credit to the hobby & he is the reason I did not quit just after I started, he sorted out my problems in a day or two.( I didn't have a clue what I was doing). Mick B.
Mick B.

Angus64

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 09:42:57 am »

Hi Mick B. You are right about his being super fast replying to questions. This is my first model boat & the electronics were way out of my field, I learned a lot on this one & there will be a lot less of a head ache building the next one. I named my model after my youngest grand daughter, only problem is I have two more granddaughters who want one named after them, I have plenty of time now i am retired so that won't be a big to difficult.

Angus.   
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.