Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: make our own B E C, E S C s for our crafts...  (Read 1441 times)

rathikrishna

make our own B E C, E S C s for our crafts...
« on: December 29, 2011, 07:51:15 am »

Would you like this extra post removed ...... ken

Friends..now i am posting this from a new connection, and do not know how much time that i get the access...so, some of my Friends were in anger with me, as i stopped posting about the circuit and details of E S C s and related stuffs..and also getting lots of personal requests..answering to all individually is not easy..so i am posting all of my proved circuits and stuffs..proved..for years..and my team is winning lots of competitions in various segments...all we know only a few among us are capable of following high density electronic circuits, and in practical means, so we must consider all modelers,and here i am sharing some of my stuffs, that can compete by anyone, who only need some interest and time...oh..yes..with some good coffee...

so all we know, once again, we must need a basic radio controlling unit for our modeling. previously buying a radio set was almost far beyond reach of an average modeler..but now even the high brands are offering some good radios for value for money. a good 4 channel radio is enough for a beginner..but a 6 channel is preferred as it will be a benefit to you later...
so, most of the modelers now uses a second battery pack for the RX in the craft..it increases extra weight and will be space consuming..especially for a small craft it will be a mess..so we starts from a B E C...B E C..?  yes all we hear about B E C, over the E S Cs.we know B E C, is Battery Eliminator Circuit..is yes this unit reduces the battery voltage to our specific needs...here for us is 4.8 volts to 6 volts. most standard reputed company radio Rxs are based on 6 volts as you can see the battery box provided with a Futaba radio set. is a battery box is capable of holding 4 dry cells each rated at 1.5 volts..so total 6 volts..but my experience and study shows most cheap class servos starts to emit a kooorrrrr noise as we fed it with 6 volts..so a 4.8, or 4.4 more clearly is enough for Rx unit,as most of the input circuits works on 3.3 volts..

so, here i am starting with a B E C, is a basic need of any modeler..then will follow through the simple electromechanical  E S C s, then full electronic, and advanced, in to BLDC...

we need a standard servo wire, can purchase, or can take from a scraped servo...the color codes as red is battery +, yellow is Signal, and Brown is Gnd. or battery -.in some other companies red will battery +, black will be battery -, and white will be signal..so follows...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 19 queries.