Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2012 - This year I'm going to .... ?  (Read 4450 times)

Dave13

Re: 2012 - This year I'm going to .... ?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 10:21:37 am »

Hi  all
This year I hope to get HMS Dreadnought finished !!  :-) :-) As it has taken me 7 years well 8 in February lol  %% %%
Where oh where has all the time gone !!!!!!  :o :o
Dave:)

riggers24

• Full Mayhemer
  • Just full of stupid questions
Re: 2012 - This year I'm going to .... ?
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 09:31:39 pm »

hi all, this year im going to keep saying (im alive im alive)  after getting through bowel cacer  in 2011 and got the all clear in november,   on 23rd dec  2011 travelling south on A19 an artiulated wagon overtook me and a large chipping put my windscreen out, got it replaced on my insurance on 29th dec   then it leaked water terrible,, got it replaced on newyears day at 10am,,  then on 2nd jan 2012 at 7am in the morn i left home for a weeks shooting hols in central scotland,   i had just got on the A1 at causey park,  south of alnwick   i hit a section of black ice, skidded over 50 yrds  hit the central barrier then spun off to the left then ended up burried into a tree in a farmers field,  with only a few cuts and bruises, so if  luck is still on my side i need to finish my models off that are on the building tables before  (THE WORLD ENDS THIS CHRISTMAS)  {-) {-) %%  so some nutter says,  O0    on that one mile stretch of A1  there were over 17 crashes inc spin offs and multiple pile ups from 7am to 8.30am   (NO 'blinking!' GRITTERS)  IT MADE A FULL PAGE IN THE JOURNAL 3RD JAN,,, so im looking for another car at the mo,,,  {-) {-) ANY ONE GOT A CHEEP JEEP FOR SALE  {-) {-)

Brian

Are you looking to see if you can find your 'bottom' since it fell out when you smacked through the fence
I will finish the crash tender someday - Still got tooo many toys to play with
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.