Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: aeronaut torben  (Read 14651 times)

fletch62

Re: aeronaut torben
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2012, 05:51:45 pm »

a couple more pictures as far as  ive got nothings glued to the deck yet going to wait till its painted

fletch62

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 04:40:50 pm »

not a lot done this week but motor and shaft now in , tow hook finished ive supprised my self building the tow hook so any one else thats not scratch build before have a go

fletch62

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 03:20:50 pm »

At last got the hull painted and started putting the fittings on

going to put the radio in mext week while i wait for the stanchons to come

fletch62

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2012, 03:54:37 pm »

Not far away now ive got the electrics in lights and smoke working off micro switchers not put the pump in yet for the cannon as waiting for a pump to come should get it on the bath next week and get it to the water line

Cant wait to get her down to Fleetwood now

LarryW

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2012, 09:27:23 am »

GOOD MORNING FLETCH ,
                                   Nice tidy build ,   should look nice on the water...............Larry...

fletch62

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2012, 08:52:38 pm »

Torben now tested on the bath and no problems just need a nice day now to go down to fleetwood

the motor seems a bit over powered but i suppose thatas better than under powered

thank you for all the comments and encouragement iam looking forward now to trying a scratch build

LarryW

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2012, 09:46:54 am »

Hello , 
        avery nice build ,  nice to see crew and lighting close up , who supplied the lighting and crew........ Larry..

fletch62

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2012, 01:05:08 pm »

hi larry the lights are just grain of wheat bulbs drilled in to some plastic dummy light i had in the box and the crew are a couple  of tank men that i filled and painted thanks brian

tugs62

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2012, 04:52:17 pm »

shes had her first sail today and apart from needing a bit more lead in the stern we had over an hour and the battery still wasnt showing signs of going flat

shes a bit over powered but i think thats better than under powered i did nt get much of the sailing cos i took my grandson and according to him its his boat now  {-) {-)

Dan.Lord

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2021, 02:48:09 pm »

Just read through your build diary, most interesting. I've just brought one, so will be a good source of imfomation. Cheers Dan.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.