Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: its my FAST GUN BOAT..FT 12..  (Read 6276 times)

rathikrishna

Re: its my FAST GUN BOAT..FT 12..
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2012, 06:00:33 am »

and i told you, it is not feasible to add goodies from  WW2..era..this is 2012...so my craft is named as FT 12..means my First Pt boat of the year 2012.. :-) :-))
so she must be modern in all aspects..so a crew protection method is adopted here as we see in "AARDWARKS" cockpits, as a jettison able crew cabin...is operated by the crew, in an emergency evacuation, by a lever..so the entire cabin will jettisoned in to sea..and this crew cabin is equipped with an air fill able bag, forms in to a boat..so, still she will be still equipped with cannon and rocket launchers..a second show...enemy..bad guys..run...

rathikrishna

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2012, 06:01:53 am »

yes sure..see the video...
action...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrTm0J8FnM

rathikrishna

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2012, 06:06:02 am »

i added a mock up machine gun sound to my craft..so see here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T1Tp4KB7Gg

see my Friends...how easy to make a craft...make a lots..play with it..it all brings us the happiness that no medicine can bring...have a lots of crafts to you all... :-))

rathikrishna

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2012, 06:08:08 am »

sorry for the flash video..will upload HD files when i get high speed connection... :-))

rathikrishna

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 06:10:59 am »

and also post an even more high speed video, when i get any of my Friends to shoot the video..alone with one hand it is almost impossible to control her..she is such fast...all shown videos are at 1/4 throttle...

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2012, 09:09:48 am »

Your scratch building skills are a real danger to the kit and accessory manufacturers Krishna, yet another inspired use of a block of expanded polystyrene and common household items and still get change from a pound.

Regards   Ian.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

Artistmike

• Full Mayhemer
  • North Devon
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 10:30:23 am »

I agree, totally inspiring work as always from you Krisna  :-) Your scratch-building techniques are a delight to watch and the fun involved in your creations is evident.  It certainly makes the point that enjoying this hobby isn't about just about throwing money at problems but learning and developing a wide range of skills  .. Terrific fun to watch and if that's only going at 1/4 throttle I'm sat here looking forward to see it go at full tilt !  :D
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” George Bernard Shaw    :)

rathikrishna

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 02:17:53 pm »

Friends..making a model from a kit, and making a model from scratch..yes are differ..scratch building is 1000% satisfying to us, as we starts from a "0"..and see here we do not need any extreme stuffs to make a good craft..how much of us are capable of buying or importing an expensive kits from..? and what for we are keeping distance from model making..? still looking on to mouthwatering crafts in sadness..so yes..make a lots..in your evenings..no need of any special tools..expensive glues..extra ordinary materials..if you can buy two packs of coffe in a week..then can make an ultimate craft your own..without any muscle grabbing..and hard hold..but with peace of mind, and a song in your lips.."Angels...looks after us..as they flies over water..with immense courage to full fil the call of duty.." :-))..and yes..an omlet with a hot cup of coffee..for energy...yeaaahh...

Mike..she is so fast..and stable..she is powered by a 2600 RPM, high watt ECM, and canot open throttle to high with one hand..i tested her later, eve and was flying over water..will add a fast video later..inspiration continues..thank you all...have some nice crafts to you all... :-)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.