Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Late Sir Fred RBS  (Read 5621 times)

irishcarguy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Happiness is running from a grizzly and escaping
    • Britishcars International. org.
Re: The Late Sir Fred RBS
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 08:28:21 am »

Hi all, I just thought I would give you the titles of a couple books written on this total rip off of the foolish investors by the banksters & our governments. The books were written before any of this mess we are going through now happened, it will show you that all the knowledge was there for anyone that was interested, it is just that a lot of greedy people were not listening. Book #1 Financial Reckoning Day (authors Wiggen & Bonner) & Book #2 Kingdom Of Debt also by (Wiggen & Bonner) The books are still revelant today. As an add on , I had a friend who was a stockbroker & he told me NEVER invest unless you had someone on the inside working for you. I took his advice & he made me some good money, when he quit I quit too. Mick B.
Mick B.

cuppa

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 10:42:09 am »

Problem is there is a difference between 'making money' and generating 'national wealth'. It seems to me that the idea of making money just by moving money is a little crazy. I know nothing really about the banking system but it strikes me that they are or were trying to make money by a kind of game of 'pass the parcel' without even knowing what the parcel contained  - crazy.....

It almost appears to me to be someone conducting an experiment to see if a country can be viable without a manufacturing base creating wealth.

ACTion

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 11:25:22 am »

It almost appears to me to be someone conducting an experiment to see if a country can be viable without a manufacturing base creating wealth.
Smoke and mirrors, dear boy.
As Malcom has said, the moment they started treating debt as an asset and betting on share prices then we were in serious doo-doo. It goes back to the 'Big Bang' in the City..............and we all know who was the champion of that little stunt, don't we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4-zDem1Sk

DM

irishcarguy

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 05:30:07 pm »

Hi Dave, scum like Thatcher should be in jail never again to see the light of day . The people she murdered directly & indirectly & the suffering she caused to so many people will never really be known. I think Cameron is not much different, you will regret the day he got elected. We now have a Bush wannabee in power here in Canada & I can see it taking years to fix the mess after we get rid of him. What upsets me the most is people that say "I am not interested in politics " & then vote the crooks back to power, saying "oh I didn't know he/she was like that". I think we have massive social unrest on the way, we have only seen the tip of the iceberg up to now, this time the mess created by the Banksters & their political supporters are not fixable in my opinion, but I do hope I am wrong for the sake of the little guy only. Mick B.
Mick B.

pugwash

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 07:16:41 pm »

I see as usual Mrs T gets blamed for everything from the Irish Potato Famine to the Highland Clearances and probably the 2nd World War.

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 07:31:58 pm »

Gentlemen, the subject is Fred Goodwin

Please remember Martins Rules     Politics are banned

ken
                           Global Moderator

Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

irishcarguy

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 08:02:30 pm »

I guess if we don't see the cause of the problem that the Sir Fred's & Maggie's cause or caused in the first place , we will never find the solutions because we never thought they created one. I don't see it as politics but ego's run amok, thinking they know best & driven by greed & a lust for autocratic control pure & simple but then what do I know, I am just an casual observer on a daily basis without wearing any rose tinted glasses or having a particular bent. History is littered with catastrophe's caused by this kind of individual  we well could have done much much better without & there are I would think a lot of premature dead people that would agree if only they had a second chance. Mick B.
Mick B.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 22 queries.