Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BMPRS Membership  (Read 2842 times)

scoop

BMPRS Membership
« on: January 05, 2012, 11:50:48 am »

A Happy New Year to everyone out there  :-))

BMPRS members, a timely reminder that you have until the 31st January to renew your membership at the reduced rate of £8  :-)) thereafter it's £10
Anyone wishing to join the BMPRS please go to our website www.bmprs.co.uk where you will find a membership form and contact details. :-))
Our £10 joining fee includes Public Liability Insurance (as does the £8 renewal fee).

We are in discussion with several MBC's so keep a regular check on our race calendar as new racing venue's may be added throughout the season.  :}

Regards
Scoop
BMPRS PRO/Secretary

digger

Re: BMPRS Membership
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 11:07:18 pm »

A Happy New Year to everyone

We are in discussion with several MBC's so keep a regular check on our race calendar as new racing venue's may be added throughout the season.  :}

Regards
Scoop
BMPRS PRO/Secretary

dose this mean you will be having some  offshore racing this year or are the venue's you are looking at on lakes ?

Reply removed to outside the box.   When replying to a quote , please enter your text outside of the   /quote  sign.     :}

scoop

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:53:24 am »

dose this mean you will be having some  offshore racing this year or are the venue's you are looking at on lakes ?

It means that we are negotiating with quite a few MBC's with the view to holding races at their venue's. The results of which will be announced on our website www.bmprs.co.uk.
Why not add our website as your default then you will know as soon as we do  :-))

Regards
Scoop

gwa84

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 01:08:40 am »

hi scoop do i just sent a check with my membeship number or do i fill in the form again and send that with a check       i do wish you would do paypall with an online form app lol

scoop

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 08:48:21 am »

hi scoop do i just sent a check with my membeship number or do i fill in the form again and send that with a check       i do wish you would do paypall with an online form app lol
Hi, Cheque with membership form please (this ensures any changes, phone numbers, emails and postal addresses are kept up to date) please note the new forwarding address on the membership form (available on our website)

Regards
Scoop

gwa84

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2012, 03:39:19 pm »

no probs will get that sorted asap  :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.