Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another 2 additions to the TR7V8 fleet  (Read 1995 times)

tr7v8

• Full Mayhemer
Another 2 additions to the TR7V8 fleet
« on: February 16, 2012, 07:27:09 pm »

Just added another two yachts to my fleet. The Discovery is one I bought off Richard from here. This is a ready to sail Joysway jobbie with 2.4Ghz radio already installed & is very light!
The red one is an E Bay win, a Robbe Comtesse, not sure about the all red finish! This came from a charity shop in Canterbury & was on  EBay. I bid through Auctionsniper & got outbid by a £1, anyway the bidder decided not to go through with it so I got offered a second chance at my original bid. Not sure it has ever been sailed & needs a strip down & rebuild. I also need to decide what I'm doing with 2.4GHZ radio as I'm breeding Transmitters the same way I did with 35Meg aircraft ones.
Jim

wibplus

Re: Another 2 additions to the TR7V8 fleet
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 08:06:44 pm »

............... I also need to decide what I'm doing with 2.4GHZ radio as I'm breeding Transmitters the same way I did with 35Meg aircraft ones.

What's the info on the transmitter, please ?  I could maybe relieve you of it if you like.
Best regards, Bill  :-))

tr7v8

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Another 2 additions to the TR7V8 fleet
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 08:29:44 pm »

What's the info on the transmitter, please ?  I could maybe relieve you of it if you like.
Best regards, Bill  :-))
God vultures  {-)

The problem is I have 3 sailable yachts with another 2 in the wings. For the marblehead I bought a set of Code 3 radio which is great. I then acquired two ready to sail jobbies both Joysway which come with their own tx & radio installed. SO I now possess 3 tx! This is the same as when I was flying where I ended up carrying up to 5 tx to the field, all of which needed charging etc.
So do I buy some more rx for the code 3, so I just use that tx for all 3 sailable boats or my current thoughts are to convert my JR 2610 Tx with a hardwire 2.4GHZ FRSky module & then buy some receivers for this.
When I make a decision I'll put the spare tx & rx up here for sale!
Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.