Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P.C. David Rathband  (Read 2303 times)

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
P.C. David Rathband
« on: March 01, 2012, 01:15:30 pm »

The tragic death of David Rathband,who it appears could not face a life of not being in the Police Force because he was blinded by Gunman Raul Moat,who not only lost his sight,but his Family,and his chosen career, underlines just how vulnerable our Police Force, sometimes are. At times we may all lose respect for the force,but this brings it home on the whole that they DO give their all.
 A tragic waste, Rest in Peace , Sir.

barryfoote

Re: P.C. David Rathband
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 02:08:16 pm »

A very sad day indeed. It would appear that Moat did kill this Officer after all!! <:( <*<

nhp651

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 02:15:21 pm »

The tragic death of David Rathband,who it appears could not face a life of not being in the Police Force because he was blinded by Gunman Raul Moat,who not only lost his sight,but his Family,and his chosen career, underlines just how vulnerable our Police Force, sometimes are. At times we may all lose respect for the force,but this brings it home on the whole that they DO give their all.
 A tragic waste, Rest in Peace , Sir.

I never lose respect or faith in the police officers themselves..........I have totally lost faith in those civilian beurocrats that put so much red tape in front of those police officers doing their jobs as they would like to.
My heart goes out to David Rathband and his grieving family, and may god bless them all, and thank him and all fellow officers for doing such a job in sich adversaries.
neil.

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 05:57:27 pm »

Words seem so inadequate to speak about this sad time. My thoughts are with his family. What must they be going through. RIP .John.

john44

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 08:55:50 pm »

Words seem so inadequate to speak about this sad time. My thoughts are with his family. What must they be going through. RIP .John.

Well said :-))

john

john44

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 09:22:49 pm »

I never lose respect or faith in the police officers themselves..........I have totally lost faith in those civilian beurocrats that put so much red tape in front of those police officers doing their jobs as they would like to.

That is exactly how it is for the police nowadays. The shop I worked at was held-up by robbers armed with a large knife and
used it to terrify the staff into handing over money.
These s......s were Despite eye witness reports and being picked out of lineups were set free.
The police said they were told they could not prosecute, by the CPC, because no forensic evidence was found at the scene.
They cannot even be barred from entering the shop.

makes you feel safe don,t it.

john

barryfoote

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 11:20:46 pm »

John,

To put you right on one point. They can be barred from your shop. A shop is private property and whilst there is an implied invitation to enter, that only exists until it is removed. Ban who you like s long as it is not seen to breach other laws as in race or sex.

john44

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 10:07:46 am »

Hi Fotski, in theory yes you are correct but working in a Bookies it does not happen that way.
E.G. A shop manager confronted a barred customer and asked him to leave, he hit the manager
she chased after him and hit him back . She got the sack.

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 11:43:26 am »

I think this subject is now getting away from the point of the sad death of PC Rathband, and I would implore you to start another thread on the law subject that you are now discussing.
Thanks.
Mick

john44

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 12:56:20 pm »

Yes Mick sorry you are very right.

john
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 22 queries.