Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whiplash Hydro Build  (Read 81885 times)

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Whiplash Hydro Build
« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2012, 12:21:56 pm »

Wow i feel dizzy now lol,still tinkering with zens i see Glenn so no plans to try the cheaper k 30 cc rcmk engines yet ?,im ordering a cpl soon to go in one of my new skater cat hulls ill be producing in the summer hehe,cant beat the price of them even though they do need a starter swap by the sounds of it.
Mart

w3bby

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #201 on: March 27, 2012, 07:05:55 pm »

What an angry bee swarm you've got there Glenn.... Still alive and kicking up north I gather. Look forward to more and to getting a boat on the water here.

glennb2006

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #202 on: March 28, 2012, 12:21:46 am »

Wow i feel dizzy now lol,still tinkering with zens i see Glenn so no plans to try the cheaper k 30 cc rcmk engines yet ?,im ordering a cpl soon to go in one of my new skater cat hulls ill be producing in the summer hehe,cant beat the price of them even though they do need a starter swap by the sounds of it.
Mart

Hi there Mart,

Dizziness caused from having to do several shorter laps inside the course to try and move the wildlife before I could go around (or through!) the buouys.

Oh yes, lots of tinkering goiing on up our way, mainly by me. I do the big bore Zens like the one in the video and they go really well with little effort, the beauty being they will run a large variety of props and are not too pipe sensitive - they are VERY thirsty though, and need so much air I have had to rethink more than one models venitlation. Worth it though.

But I do still like the J&G motors, they are the much more finesse option but when you get one running nicely they are a dream.

Someone ran an Arrow on it's maiden voyage last Sunday. Went pretty well.

Glenn

What an angry bee swarm you've got there Glenn.... Still alive and kicking up north I gather. Look forward to more and to getting a boat on the water here.

Yep,

we are all still well and kicking up here, or down here relative to you in HSB. Hope that you are well.

The motor is a bit buzzy, it is turning the 6719/3 in the Whiplashe to 19000 so it really needs a little more prop to drop the revs down a wee bit, but it does come off the corners well as it is.

Glenn

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #203 on: March 28, 2012, 05:47:35 pm »

Yea the 29-30 cc zens seem to go really well m8 a friend had his Arrow to 65 on its maiden with one a local guy modded.Only wish i had time to actually run a boat been too busy lateley.
Mart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries.