Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BMPRS first race of the season  (Read 2681 times)

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
BMPRS first race of the season
« on: March 22, 2012, 04:50:52 pm »

Well it's almost on us, our first race of 2012 will be at Leicesters King Lear Lake at Watermead Park (Wanlip Lakes)  :-)) on Sunday 25th March starting at 10.00am, drivers meeting at 09.45, visitors and prospective members always welcome at our races  :-))

Booking in office will now close at 21.00 on Friday 23rd March for the Leics race

Booking in office has been opened for the race at Branston the following week  :-))

Go to our website www.bmprs.co.uk for details of how to get to the venue's and how to book in.

Want to become a member then you can download a membership application form from the website.

Hope to see you lakeside  :}

Scoop
BMPRS Secretary / PRO
BMPRS Secretary/Pro www.bmprs.co.uk
PS. There ain't no going back

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
Re: BMPRS first race of the season
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 01:10:47 pm »

WoW  O0 What a brill start to the season, thanks to all at King Lear MBC at Leicester for the use of their water and to all who helped out on the day.......our new racing members had good results as well  :-))
For next Sunday's race at Branston please go to our website www.bmprs.co.uk for details of how to book in, booking closes at 21.00 on Friday.

Cheers
Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 02:10:36 pm »

I take iot you all had a good day then???
I Steve from Stevenage MBC did very well on his 1st outing O0 O0 :-)) & Ian got there in the end.
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 03:09:57 pm »

I take iot you all had a good day then???
I Steve from Stevenage MBC did very well on his 1st outing O0 O0 :-)) & Ian got there in the end.
Blimey Bill it don't take long for word to get out, yes the new boys did very well  :-)). Steve has built the same boat with the same engine that I will feature in the BMPRS monthly column in Model Boats mag, I'm building it slightly different though so it will be interesting to see if it has the same speed and handling as Steve's....very impressed with his by the way :}.....a few regulars missing from yesterday's race due to boats not being ready in time %) (good pre race excuse), I think Branston will see more turning out  ;) Yes Ian got there in the end, a few servo problems I understand, got them sorted during the lunch break.
Lurvely warm weather and a friendly competitive atmosphere, the new guys thoroughly enjoyed  :} ;)

Cheers Scoop
ps Bill when's your next race with us?

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 05:02:17 pm »

Branston . Has it got any water in it???
Yes book me in mate. We had a lovely weekend in freezing Norfolk {-) I was looking around Cromer lifeboat Yesterday but the wind was so cold it wasn't much fun. We had the heating ticking over all night in my caravan to keep warm. brurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I moust be getting soft in me old age %)
just got back lunch time. Still got one more day off work then back to it for 3 days {-)
See you @ Branston.
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 12:47:27 am »

Bill mate.....Andy is taking the bookings for Branston  :-))

Sorry to hear you had a cool time in Norfolk at the weekend, it was lurverly and warm up in Leicester  :D

Are you still racing the Stealth or do you have another boat now ?

My new Navaho ain't quite ready yet, mind you neither is the GPL 1000  {-) {-) {-) So it's out with the old Apache next weekend, might rub some of the red paint on your boat  :} :-))

Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 05:15:16 pm »

Bill mate.....Andy is taking the bookings for Branston  :-))

Sorry to hear you had a cool time in Norfolk at the weekend, it was lurverly and warm up in Leicester  :D

Are you still racing the Stealth or do you have another boat now ?

My new Navaho ain't quite ready yet, mind you neither is the GPL 1000  {-) {-) {-) So it's out with the old Apache next weekend, might rub some of the red paint on your boat  :} :-))

Scoop

Hi Scoop
All booked in with Andy today. Yes still racing the same old boat. been spending my last day off tiding it all up ready for Branston.  I don't need any more of your red paint as i have only just got the last lot off {-) {-) {-) {-)

ids987

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 06:01:00 pm »

Thanks to all involved for another enjoyable race day.
I caught the sun. I know that much.

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 06:57:03 pm »

Thanks to all involved for another enjoyable race day.
I caught the sun. I know that much.

Give the sun back ASAP we need it for the rest of summer {-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 22 queries.