Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spray Booth  (Read 2248 times)

colin

• Full Mayhemer
Spray Booth
« on: April 08, 2012, 07:35:14 pm »

I purchased one of these from the Model show at Shepton Mallet the other week. Tried it out today and just want to let others know that i think it is a excellent product and works very well, I have no connection with this website and the item is available from other suppliers but these were the best price.
http://www.eileensemporium.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=eny_fly_default.tpl&product_id=5735&category_id=279&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

Regards
Colin
Born free Taxed to death.

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
Re: Spray Booth
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 09:53:27 am »

Thats a great looking unit and good price.
This is the short of Spraybooths I have to work on , Just a tad bit bigger  :-))
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

Bob K

• Bob K
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 10:04:52 am »

As Bill said, a good booth at a good price.  My requirements were somewhat between these two size extremes, so I have two cheap Asda shower curtains suspended from the workshop ceiling on a "D" shaped track rail.  Encloses and covers the workbench.  Can handle hulls up to 1.5m long.  Draws away into the corner when not in use.  Cost under 10 Quid.  Three big windows for ventilation.
HMS Skirmisher (1905), HMS Amazon (1906), HMS K9 (1915), Type 212A (2002), HMS Polyphemus (1881), Descartes (1897), Iggle Piggle boat (CBBC), HMS Royal Marine (1943), HMS Marshall Soult, HMS Agincourt (1912)

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 10:31:29 am »

As Bill said, a good booth at a good price.  My requirements were somewhat between these two size extremes, so I have two cheap Asda shower curtains suspended from the workshop ceiling on a "D" shaped track rail.  Encloses and covers the workbench.  Can handle hulls up to 1.5m long.  Draws away into the corner when not in use.  Cost under 10 Quid.  Three big windows for ventilation.
I use a 12ft by 7ft perspex roofed lean to attached to my garden shed, it's open on two sides so plenty of ventilation and keeps most airborne particles off the paint work ! Loads of space to move around the model when spraying as well (unless of course it's a 12ft model !)  %) {-) {-)

Cheers
Scoop
BMPRS Secretary/Pro www.bmprs.co.uk
PS. There ain't no going back

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 10:31:58 am »

as long as it dose the job for you Bob. Do you like my little booth??/ {-)
Sorry it got posted twice , its raining hjere and every one is on the web and it is going reel slow and i didn't think it had sent at all.
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

Bob K

• Bob K
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 10:39:10 am »

Love your booth Bill, can't fit it into my workshop though.  As I said mine was between the teo extremes of Colin's and yours.
Scoop:  Nice arragement, but indoors is less subject to damp days perhaps.

PS:  If things are going slow, if you've clicked send then usually it will appear OK after the next refresh. 
HMS Skirmisher (1905), HMS Amazon (1906), HMS K9 (1915), Type 212A (2002), HMS Polyphemus (1881), Descartes (1897), Iggle Piggle boat (CBBC), HMS Royal Marine (1943), HMS Marshall Soult, HMS Agincourt (1912)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 22 queries.