Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone from USA  (Read 1896 times)

sjoormen

• Full Mayhemer
Anyone from USA
« on: April 23, 2012, 02:07:10 pm »

Invader1

• Shipmate
Re: Anyone from USA
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 01:38:26 am »

It seems that there are countless reports such as the lemonade stand video. Liberalism and political correctness are running rampant in the States.
Our Democrat contingent whether in Washington or in some suburban town are (in my opinion) out of control and I wish I could squash them like
bugs we do not need, but alas we all must follow the "law".
The feds (read Obama and the democrats) do nothing to uphold the federal laws, primarily immigration laws. The few southern border states that tried
to take care of the problem are now in the Supreme Court fighting for their state's right to handle the problem themselves.
Look at the "Fast and Furious" federal debacle sending guns to Mexico so the feds could "trace" them coming back into the country, and one of our own border
agents killed with one of the weapons. Eric Holder should be indicted and sent to jail.
Every time I have to go to a bank, use a credit card, cash a check or any other transaction I must show an I.D. However, we should have a national
law to require everyone that wants to vote to show an I.D. but the obstructionist Democrats always put the squash on that because their voting base
which is a growing Spanish speaking contingent might be "offended". I say too damn bad.
If they want to live in our country come in like our grandparents did-LEGALLY.
I could go on but I just get more aggravated. When I tell my wife and friends how I would handle the problem they look at me like I have an extra head
sticking out of my shirt and tell me it would be cruel. Yes it would but the problem would be solved rather quickly.
Oh well I've ranted on and it has felt good.
                                                                   Invader1

sjoormen

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 06:13:39 am »

These  are sad news. Where are times when we used to belive in America. I just wached this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UTGh5iMXtc&feature=player_embedded

It is hard to belive but it's like history is repeating again. Well we'll be next soon enough as it seems.

oldiron

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 02:49:08 pm »

You've got to watch where you buy your goods from.. We are all guilty of buying Asian for cheap prices. How many of us think we are throwing our own jobs away when we buy that "cheaper" item at Walmart (name your own cheapy store).

John

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
  • Build em, and play hard..
  • Location: Everywhere, But Nowhere !! But mainly in England....
    • Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 07:32:49 pm »

Oh for gawds sake .. People get a grip , what in tarnation has this got to do with Asia !! these are some kids doing what American and in genereal most kids have done for decades, sold lemonade on their front lawn for a couple of cents, nicke, dime , quarter  >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( <*< <*< >>:-( >>:-( >>:-(   in the past the stupid cops you see would have bought one.. 

I am actlually sure I remember Obama talking about when he was a kid doing such stuff in a recnt interview.

oldiron

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 07:36:47 pm »

Oh for gawds sake .. People get a grip , what in tarnation has this got to do with Asia !! these are some kids doing what American and in genereal most kids have done for decades, sold lemonade on their front lawn for a couple of cents, nicke, dime , quarter  >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( <*< <*< >>:-( >>:-( >>:-(   in the past the stupid cops you see would have bought one.. 

I am actlually sure I remember Obama talking about when he was a kid doing such stuff in a recnt interview.

The lemonade stand has nothing to do with Asia, but watch the second video complaining about lack of jobs in America and the six block line up. That has everything to do with manufacturing going to Asia. Checked your British industrials lately?

John

TheLongBuild

• Full Mayhemer
  • Build em, and play hard..
  • Location: Everywhere, But Nowhere !! But mainly in England....
    • Runcorn & District Scale Model Boats
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 08:02:19 pm »

Ok , fair comment about the second video
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.