Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new to the site  (Read 1299 times)

bruce74

• Shipmate
new to the site
« on: June 03, 2012, 03:33:08 pm »

Hello everybody/

I am new here and this is my first post. I have been making models since i can remember. it started with air fix planes and ships and just carried on. Most of the models  i have made i have given away or sold, lost or broken. Looking around on this site the models that people have made are great, and gives me the incentive to carry on. I now wish i had hung on to a lot of my old models, But i sold them because i needed the money to buy materials for my next project. I tell my wife this is the last one but as soon as i finish it i'm thinking about building something new. Here is a model of the orca from the movie jaws that i scratch built years ago.

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
Re: new to the site
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 07:21:31 pm »

Hi Bruce and welcome to Mayhem.

Have a look around and choose your next one from our extensive lists of builds. Anything you fancy ?  You can always ask, as the members are only too willing to help.

regards

ken

Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

irishcarguy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Happiness is running from a grizzly and escaping
    • Britishcars International. org.
Re: new to the site
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 09:26:26 pm »

Welcome aboard Bruce, there are a great bunch of guys on here always ready to help,just ask away. I think a lot of the guys are away this weekend @ Wicksteed so you will be hearing more from them soon I hope. Mick B.
Mick B.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.