Shows, Events, Club websites and Club Events > Club List

Leighton Buzzard Model Boat Club - Bletchley Park

(1/3) > >>

CJ:
Spent a day up at Bletchley Park on Saturday, wanted to nose round and see what had happened to Leighton Buzzard Model Boat Club.......

Staff at the Park there say they don't know what happened, everyone has just dissapeared.....wierdly there are a few boats/models up there still (all looking a little uncared for) and a folder containing a diary of events (covered in bird s**t) - like a few of the displays to be fair - It's an open building. Last event entry and photo's was 2010 I think.

It really does look like they have shut up shop and done a runner - would love to know why, even a few of the old boys I was chatting to up there said they can't work out what happened and why it fell apart and they miss the old boats on the lake.

Oh well, investigations at an end  :police: .....will be starting up my own club and digging myself a lake somewhere nearby now me thinks !! :}

CJ

grub:
You've already got a lake, you just need to clean it out %%. I'll join up when you have the facilities ready {-)

CJ:
 {-) {-) {-) maybe we need some tug owners to come down, we could have a trawling day to clean it for us  :-))

Then we just need a club house, BBQ and a few benches built and we'll be away  :-))

grub:
There's already benches... ;D

baloo:
Whatch out for the large terrapin(size of a dinner plate)use to live in the white house on the lake.baloo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version