Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: At The Beach  (Read 1285 times)

armc40

• Fall guy, it would appear !
  • Full Mayhemer
At The Beach
« on: July 28, 2012, 01:29:47 pm »

Went to the local beach the other day, and apart from it being packed to capacity with people all wearing identical tee shirts and trainers and the donkey rides and ice creams being sold at astronomically inflated prices, it wasn't all that bad really....the Punch and Judy show was spectacular and more than made up for it !
Making a mistake is not a sign of weakness. Failure to admit to having made a mistake is though !

Power corrupts whilst absolute power corrupts absolutely. Imaginary power is something else entirely !

wullie/mk2

• Full Mayhemer
Re: At The Beach
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 02:09:23 pm »

Not that I,m a tightwad,but a battery operated ice box and 2lts of Mackies Dairy Ice-cream@£2.99,sure does help,and a pkt of Askeys waffle cones, {-)
Wullie,s place is an apology free zone

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 02:37:55 pm »

i live two minutes from perranporth beach keep away now untill the end of august  then all five miles is mine to walk run and skip  well at my age  81 1/2 wander  will have to try and find some full stops next time i go  regiment

armc40

• Fall guy, it would appear !
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 03:02:41 pm »

i live two minutes from perranporth beach keep away now untill the end of august  then all five miles is mine to walk run and skip  well at my age  81 1/2 wander  will have to try and find some full stops next time i go  regiment

I'll see if I have any that are STR and if I locate 'em, I'll send 'em on to yer but there might be a few commas and semi colons mixed in with 'em !
Making a mistake is not a sign of weakness. Failure to admit to having made a mistake is though !

Power corrupts whilst absolute power corrupts absolutely. Imaginary power is something else entirely !

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 04:08:01 pm »

what are commas and semi colons are full stops with tails on  gordon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.