Model Boat Mayhem - Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seen on EBAY - Worth a Look?  (Read 175143 times)

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Seen on EBAY - Worth a Look?
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2018, 05:43:57 PM »

Neil
Maybe this excerpt from the ad would explain it. One static ten remote.

One of the small boats “The flying dolphin” on plinth is a wooden model only. Stands included as shown, there are 10 model boats but only 9 stands.

:-))

Martin [Admin]

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!"    -   Mayhem FaceBook Group!

Neil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Seen on EBAY - Worth a Look?
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2018, 04:23:09 PM »

Motorflote push tug... on ebay!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/model-boat-pusher-tug/183509473059?hash=item2aba045723:g:-ZoAAOSwwvtb1yGo:rk:1:pf:0

it says pick up only, but if anyone wants me to pick it up for a tenner petrol money, i'll quite happily spend a day in the city I love and pack it in a box securely so long as you organise a courier yourselves...…….

But please, don't treat me the way the last chap did, that I did a favour for...I lent him two mid splined connecters and 4 universal joints with end fittings for motors/shaft connections ….he stole two universal joints and both mid connecters off me, telling me they both simultaneously "FLEW OFF INTO THE LAKE at Fleetwood" whilst testing his boat, and sent the other two connecters off with the boat he sold......even though he told me he'd removed them. >>:-( <*< :police: ....The police have been informed! I did receive the two uni joints back off the very kind gentleman that was subjected to this man's flagrant ruse, and I thanked him for returning them to me.

I can be and am a kind hearted helpful person as many on here are and my offer is genuine......please treat this offer with respect, and I'll collect the boat from Liverpool if you are too far away yourself. :-)) O0

neil.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up