Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pilot boat  (Read 1314 times)

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
pilot boat
« on: August 16, 2012, 10:58:56 am »

well it seems nobody is interested in my pilot boat  .. so ii have decided to build it myself. what i would like to know is  what motor.  battery. and esc .to use also wood glue i have the prop 3 blade.. shaft and. rudder and a 2 channel radio .i would like long time running not speed  and cheap as possible thanks gordon

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: pilot boat
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:52:46 am »

What size is your prop?

I would say, 540, speed600 type motor, 20 speed controller, 2400mAh + battery, 2 channel 2.4Ghz radio.

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 04:43:02 pm »

hi martin the prop i have got is broke so what do you suggest  and where is the cheapest place to buy  gordon

dodgy geezer

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 07:11:12 pm »

If I were you I would take a photocopy or drawing of the bulkheads, and any other parts which are not specifically drawn on the plan. I don't think I have seen the Lesro Pilot Boat plans for sale around anywhere - they're not on the Lesro car site - and so I think the boat is quite rare. It would be a good idea to save the plans for selling (or posterity, should you wish to make them available). In either case, the bulkheads are usually not drawn on a Les Rowell plan, so they will be a valuable addition....

regiment

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 12:31:59 pm »

hi D G have just looked at plans and designed by aquabell  ltd  adapted as a model by  L J ROWELL bulk heads are shown on plan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 22 queries.