Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thanks guys  (Read 1454 times)

cabman

• Full Mayhemer
thanks guys
« on: October 25, 2012, 12:00:20 am »

As a relative newcomer to this forum and for that matter to the crazy world of model boat building, I would like to thank all the kind people who have responded to my enquiries and requests. Your information and help is invaluable and rest assured I may be testing your knowledge over the next few months as I attempt my Slipway Tamar build.  There seems to be many postings on various aspects of this build already but if anyone is willing to advise me on lighting wiring diagrams and materials (both of which I have absolutely no knowledge at all) then I would be greatly thankful. Paul - aka cabman

RAAArtyGunner

• Full Mayhemer
Re: thanks guys
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 11:15:09 am »

As a relative newcomer to this forum and for that matter to the crazy world of model boat building, I would like to thank all the kind people who have responded to my enquiries and requests. Your information and help is invaluable and rest assured I may be testing your knowledge over the next few months as I attempt my Slipway Tamar build.  There seems to be many postings on various aspects of this build already but if anyone is willing to advise me on lighting wiring diagrams and materials (both of which I have absolutely no knowledge at all) then I would be greatly thankful. Paul - aka cabman
Are you sure we have not confused you  %) %) %)
Gunna build those other boats one day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.