Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Aziz - sort of ...  (Read 1715 times)

NFMike

• Full Mayhemer
    • Plague Marine Services
Another Aziz - sort of ...
« on: November 06, 2012, 11:22:39 pm »

If you are someone that has previously followed the link in my sig below you will know that I am doing a build log of sorts 'offsite' - ie. not hosted on MBM. If you didn't know, I am, and you can get to it by using the link below. Simples.

If you have been a visitor before you may have noticed it has been quiet for a couple of months. This was mainly because I've been taking my kitbashing efforts to even greater heights (of stupidity perhaps) and wanted to get it to a point of reasonable certainty that it wasn't a total disaster before publishing it. So there are now suddenly about 30 new pictures.

Of course, having done all that work I'm of the opinion there was possibly an easier way to get there, but that's life.
And yes, I have plans for the superstructure too! You can perhaps see why I am tending to call it Aswas.

irishcarguy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Happiness is running from a grizzly and escaping
    • Britishcars International. org.
Re: Another Aziz - sort of ...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 07:59:42 am »

I would like to tag along on your build, I like how you think & the way you work. It is nice to get a storey with each picture, good luck with the build I think a lot will be watching, Mick B.   
Mick B.

hama

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Another Aziz - sort of ...
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 03:04:46 pm »

Wow, nice project! You got yourself a completly different hull! Will follow with great interest.
Hama
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 22 queries.