Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BMPRS AGM  (Read 2122 times)

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
BMPRS AGM
« on: November 26, 2012, 07:49:29 pm »

At the BMPRS AGM held yesterday we passed a few new rule proposals, rejected a few, had a scrumptious free buffet lunch, presented the annual trophies and best of all the treasurer announced NO increase in subscriptions, they remain at £10 for new members and £8 at renewal. No change in race fee's either.
 :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

A timely reminder to members that didn't attend the AGM, you have until the 31st January to renew at the discounted price.

Thanks to all who attended we hope you had a safe journey home.

The BMPRS website www.bmprs.co.uk will be updated with what went on at the AGM as soon as possible.

Regards
Scoop
BMPRS Secretary/Pro www.bmprs.co.uk
PS. There ain't no going back

JKD

• Shipmate
Re: BMPRS AGM
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 08:27:01 pm »

Hi Scoop,
After checking the fees for MPBA and the resently increased rates for OMRA <:( , thats' excellent value and you included a free buffet lunch ! :-)
With checking the BMPRS web site i've noticed insurance is also included.
I know which model boating society i'm going to join.
JKD

tmbc

• Full Mayhemer
    • www.tmbc.org.uk
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 09:32:12 pm »

OMRA putting fee's up ? {:-{ {:-{ must be all those solicitors letters they sent to an ex member ! >>:-( >>:-( <:( <:(

as for joining another society jkd i take it you mean the mpba  O0 O0 ! since you expressed that you didnt want personal contact with certain bmprs  committee members !

ahh well most people are welcome to join BMPRS our fees are the same as last year like scoop has already put we are a society that put our members first, and promote the hobby by trying to keep cost down as we have done with insurance costs/membership and for those who choose to race reasonable race fees of which we donate a percentage of the days fees back to the host club to help them 

all our venues are within easy reach of the motorway networks mainly around the midlands m1 and m6 areas
so why not for the 2013 season check our rules out and come and join in with a nice relaxed friendly atmosphere what better way to enjoy this part of the hobby

hope to see new faces lake side in 2013

you never know you could be the next champion ! you got to be in it to win it !!

BMPRS  Health and Safety Co-Ordinator

black magic racing

• Full Mayhemer
  • when winning is all . it stops being a hobby
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 09:48:39 pm »

To all people wanting to race or watch please check out BMPRS website, :-)) we now have a new twin hull class which includes cats,f1 and hydros so if you have one of these and fancy a go then have a look,join and remember you also get insurance with your membership which covers you to run your boat safely on your home waters,im hoping 2013 will be a better year with hopefully more members taking part,its been a very enjoyable year and cant wait to start the new season,thank you everyone :}
FAST is never FAST enough
Black Magic Racing with BMPRS    Telford Model Boat Club
Birkenhead Model Power Boat club Vice Commodore

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 08:29:53 pm »

For those members that couldn't make it to the AGM and anyone else interested..... the basics of what went on, which New rules were voted in and photo's of the winners can be found on our website www.bmprs.co.uk
Full minutes etc will be posted when they become available  :-))

Cheers
Scoop

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 08:37:51 pm »

Im starting a new cat mould soon Scoop, shes 50" long  ok2 ,ill post some pics on the forum when shes done.
Mart

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 11:26:20 pm »

Im starting a new cat mould soon Scoop, shes 50" long  ok2 ,ill post some pics on the forum when shes done.
Mart
Ok Mart, I take it you are aware we have introduced two new classes for Cat/Tunnel/Hydro boats then  :-))  Look forward to seeing them :-)) :-)) :-))

Cheers
Scoop

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 08:28:22 am »

Yes a little bird told me,dont forget i also have the 50" Comet Roundnose,she runs great and handles choppy water well and full tilt in the corners too if you have the nerve  :D .
Mart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I30cMc3ZHbs&feature=plcp
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 22 queries.