Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: World listing of boat clubs  (Read 3900 times)

tsparks

• Shipmate
    • Sparks Studios
World listing of boat clubs
« on: May 12, 2006, 03:22:49 pm »

Here's something I was just made aware of.? ?Neat world map showing r/c boat club and sailor locations.? Relativly new, with lots of space to fill in on all sides of the ocean.

http://www.frappr.com/rcmodelboatclubsandsailors

The group's admin has this info when adding a club listing:
'After you register, click the "Place" tab to add a club and its location and website. Paste the Website address in the "Description" area.'?
'After you post the location, you can click on the pin, and "Edit" and relocate the close up map pin to an exact point.'

Looks like fun!  ;)

bluesy

• Full Mayhemer
Re: World listing of boat clubs
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 07:05:49 pm »

I added mine to the map a couple of days ago..............Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.

It is fun to see where others are located.  Locating you folks in Great Britain would be very nice.

Doug

Red_Hamish

• Full Mayhemer
  • Have a wee dram and enjoy life
    • Edinburgh Model Boat Club
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2006, 10:07:13 pm »

Hello all, as to locating us on this side of the Big Pond it is relatively easy. Follow the link to www.modelboatlakes.co.nr where you will find many counties of England & Wales listed plus one general link for Scotland  ;) to all of those listed by people who want you sail on their pond / lake when you come visit. Oh by the way if you do sail in the UK and your lake isn't on here  ??? please please get it listed so we can encourage more people to participate,.

cheers

Jim
Visit www.paddleducks.co.uk & www.edinburghmodelboatclub.org.uk for all your model boating needs!
See what life is all about www.visitshetland.com/sumburgh-airport-live-video This is the pace of life that the doctors prescribe, so laid back that you

Ghost in the shell

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 07:13:51 pm »

bluesy, dont forget Westport lake, home of the Potteries Model Boat club! (my home waters)
Go Nuclear!  you'll love it
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.