Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Model Ship Builder  (Read 2670 times)

Winston_S

Model Ship Builder
« on: May 15, 2007, 05:39:55 am »

Hi Everyone!  ;D

I just wanted to make you aware of a Canadian Modeling Site that may or may not be of interst to you.

Model Ship Builder
www.modelshipbuilder.com

The site is also the home of "The MSB Journal" and online e-magazine dedicated to model builders. Which is actually what brought me to find this forum.

"The MSB Journal"
www.modelshipbuilder.com/resources/the-msb-journal.html

At present we do not have a lot of information about model boats or boating but have been rather focused on static ship models to this point. I would like to build a part of the site around model boats as well. Unfortunately, I do not have any experience in this area. Would anyone here at the forum possibly be interested in or know of anyone who would be interested in providing content for a section boating(i.e. articles, how-to etc...)?

I would also like to add a section to the magazine on model boats as well and I'm looking for someone who might be interested in helping out there.

If anyone is interested please do not hesitate to contact me either by leaving a message here, private message or through Martin.

You don't have to be an expert! Everything is about modelers helping modelers, so all content is welcome.

Thanks!
See you in the forums!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.27 seconds with 19 queries.