Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazon ESC's.  (Read 1436 times)

davidm1945

• Full Mayhemer
Amazon ESC's.
« on: January 08, 2013, 09:21:53 pm »

Hi All,

I have a problem (surprise....) I was given £50 of Amazon vouchers for Christmas and what I really need is a new ESC to use with a 600BB brushed motor, so I am thinking somewhere about 35 amps. However the only brushed ESC's on Amazon are for model cars. Most of the reversing type say that braking can be programmed out so I am not bothered about that. The real quandary I have is that they are all rated by the number of turns the motor has and not the amps - so what should I go for? Yes, I would prefer Mtroniks or similar but nobody on Amazon lists them.
    Help please.....

Dave.
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do. Robert A Heinlein.

catengineman

Re: Amazon ESC's.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 09:45:58 pm »

Sell your Amazon vouchers for the ££
then get the ESC you want

I did that with £250 worth of Argos gift cards when I found out that they no longer stocked the item I wanted

R

davidm1945

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Amazon ESC's.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 10:09:34 pm »

Sell your Amazon vouchers for the
then get the ESC you want

I did that with £250 worth of Argos gift cards when I found out that they no longer stocked the item I wanted

R

Hi catengineman,

Wanna buy 'em - only 50 quid? Or should I just try to solve the problem I posted about?

Dave.
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do. Robert A Heinlein.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.