Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Towing in real life  (Read 2117 times)

andywright

• Full Mayhemer
Towing in real life
« on: May 17, 2007, 09:18:42 pm »

Just a couple of pictures of the Sandettie Light Float behind my vessel on its way to Swansea for electrical fit out after dry docking.
Regards Andy
Navigational Aids vessel Master. Old Conway 70-72

-KEMO-

Re: Towing in real life
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 12:03:08 am »

Hiya Andy, I saw what I thought at the time was the Mair in Milford Docks the other day, I see from these pics that it was you, come to pick up the light vessel which has just come out of dry dock. I was unable to pay a visit at the time, and you were gone by the following day. You were in Milford a couple of years ago, I was working in the museum on the dock at the time, I went down to the Mair a couple of times but there was no one on board, I think you may have been in there avoiding a bit of rough weather we had at the time. I do'nt know if you visit the docks much but I will keep an eye out for you as I am down that way most days.

Keith.

andywright

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 10:11:54 pm »

OK
We get down there now and again, no plans at the moment, but a lot of our life is without plans, hope to see you next time
Andy
Navigational Aids vessel Master. Old Conway 70-72

Channel

• Full Mayhemer
    • Channel Images
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 10:31:52 pm »

Nice pics Andy, there was a fair sea running on Thursday when I ran the Hurricane H to Swansea. THV Patricia was making heavy weather of it astern of us - she seems to roll a fair bit.

Chris
Follow my blog - www.channelimages.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.