Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1346 times)

soundcheque

• Shipmate
  • I don't even spend this much on the missus
    • The Model Builder
Hi everyone
« on: March 29, 2013, 02:42:21 am »

I've already posted a couple of messages such was my excitement and enthusiasm for info..
I'm already a fairly established builder of models of many types and styles.  Predominantly I build for other people, all free of charge and along the way I've made some models for keen enthusiasts of the Donald Campbell Dynasty.
Predominantly I specialize in building and flying radio controlled aircraft and I'm into fast jets and high flying gliders for aerial photography and first person view.
More recently I have become very intersted in fast boats after an ettempt to convert the Touchwood 1/24 scale Bluebird K7 to ducted fan and radio control for a gentleman called John Bullivant who is well known to most people withing the history of Donald Campbell.
Currently I am converting the 1/12 scale Touchwood model for the same treatment of ducted fan so we'll see how this rather heavy build transforms after all the major modifications to reduce the weight..
I have a few you tube videos of the plane builds with on board cameras and my current Face Book page covers all that I do.
http://www.facebook.com/TheModelBuilder?ref=hl
I'm looking forward to another few years of my new found interest with the scale performance boats and the info and input from fellow members. :-))

baloo

• Full Mayhemer
  • I`M YOUR FRIENDLY TRUCKER
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 08:30:18 am »

welcome to the madhouse you dont have to be mad but it helps,see you at ron  deans show in sept!!baloo

weebaldy

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 08:49:03 pm »

Wow, bluebird is amazing  :-)) , I can't begin to imagine how long it took to get to that level of performance and build. Also had a Look at the photos on your FB page, you sure are one very accomplished modeller  :-)

Welcome to Model Boat Mayhem, I really look forward to keeping up with your projects via this forum.

Cheers

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.